Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by UnseenHero, Sep 9, 2009.

Sep 9, 2009
  1. UnseenHero
    OP

Member UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Canada
    Maybe useful info below:
    Well when i started hacking my wii all i wanted to was get backups and thats it. Then to play a custom apparently i had to downgarde so i did then as foolish as i am i upgraded so i got bricked. I fixed the brick (Thank God [​IMG]) now i cant update

Situation now......
    Well after me hearing about Call of Duty:Modern Warfare comign to Wii i had to get it that day it comes out and make a vidoe the day its comes out about it. But i thought of problems i might come across. Most have to do with my camera but i found a few wii problems.
    1.Will the update be crucial. I know lal games need updates and i was just wondering if this game will need me to update or if i can just use preloader to skip disc check.
    2.Will i be aloud to show that my wii is hacked? I think i am aloud just making sure
    3.And lastly is there a way to put my wii back to its original state (i know there isnt but im hoping)

My wii is 4.1 now just to let yall know but 4.1 from the system menu thingy

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    First off, hold your horses, this game doesn't come out until Novemeber 10th. You've got plenty of time.

1. I doubt there will be any update needed for CoD4. Odds are it'll run exactly like CoD5. I don't think it'll have any updates, and a scrubbed version of the game (if you pirate it) won't include any.
    2. Nintendo can't tell if your Wii is hacked or not through an online game. There's been rumors of it but no substancial proof.
    3. I'm kinda confused by this one. You're saying it's hacked, got bricked, then fixed the brick? If it's still hacked, then there's no problem. And if you have 4.1, there's no problem either. 4.1 was mainly just the fix for Wii Sports Resort and nothing more.

3. UnseenHero
    OP

Member UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Canada
    ok well for the first one im planning on buying the original game (to support them for CoD MW2)
    2. I ment on Youtube [​IMG] Because my video will be on Youtube.
    3.To be less confusing is there a way to not brick my wii when i update though nintendo? (my cousin almost did it once ot me)

thanks for clearing most of these things up [​IMG]

4. Tagg7

Member Tagg7 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Plenty of people post videos on YouTube that show the homebrew channel. And there should be no need for you to update through Nintendo.