Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by whatt, Mar 1, 2010.

Mar 1, 2010
  1. whatt
    OP

Newcomer whatt Member

Canada
    K so i just burnt the game and the game shows in the disc channel, but when i press start theres a black screen.

so then i opened usb loader gx and pressed the mount dvd drive thing at the top right corner and press play and it worked. i played through the tutorial of the game.

so i tried again through the disc channel and it was a black screen again.
    i want to load it through the disc channel, not through usb loader gx's dvd mount or any backup loader each time!

i have:

system menu 3.2
    cioscorp 3.6

thats all you need to know right?t
    thanks

2. MWisBest

Newcomer MWisBest Advanced Member

United States
    It's probably a bad dump. Mine works just fine. I'll e-mail you the link to where I got mine if you want me to but I can't post it here because of the rules and what not.

3. chartube12

Member chartube12 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I have my own relex problem. My backup requires the game to be rejected and put back in again for the aftermath mission and several others. Didn't try the game with an usb loader.

Any ideas why this happens with the game? Do i need a patched copy?

4. stickybit

Member stickybit GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    you guys need to update your ioses
    i recomend waninkos rev 18 everything works on it

5. Yeah, I would update your custom ioses...or if you're using cioscorp, get that updated. Your cioses are out of date and the one the USB Loader uses is working great so it's not a bad dump or anything, just an ios issue.

6. smf

Member smf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Everyone has Aftermath problems with the PAL release because it's bad.

7. chartube12

Member chartube12 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I been using rev17 for awhile and still happens. I had to install a wad yesterday and went back to rev17, after using rev18 for a few days. still happened with it. I'll need to get a new back up than. Didn't know mine was a PAL release Backup. Thanks...*hops on google*

8. TCJJ

Member TCJJ GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    I want to know if it's a good idea to apply the #002 fix on my PC before burning, or if I should apply it and the #001 fix (if that is possible for this ISO). I have a PAL copy, so I don't mind fiddling, but I want to get it to a state where it'll be easier to fiddle with on the Wii, rather than needing to try burning a second copy.