Hacking Call of duty modern warfare reflex

Darkflame.fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone managed to get COD4 wii to work? i download it on USA format but it has error 001 and 002 i removed them but still all i get is a blink of a green screen and then a black screen. i tried it in PAL fromat but still nothing same errors, im using the orginial gamma loader(the one from the twilight hack) and yes im am using DVD-R back ups. so anyone know wat i should do?
unsure.gif

vinzanity

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using NeoGamma and it runs perfectly. Nice game by the way even if it is a port of the HD versions 2 years ago...

Posts merged

I'm using NeoGamma and it runs perfectly from DVD.

Darkflame.fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vinzanity said:
I'm using NeoGamma and it runs perfectly. Nice game by the way even if it is a port of the HD versions 2 years ago...

Posts merged

I'm using NeoGamma and it runs perfectly from DVD.

may i ask how u did it? I just finished burning an USA version it had error 001 and 002 so i removed them using wii scruber and generic then burn them with imageburn at a x1 buring speed i also just updated my cios from 7 to 14 but still nothing, are you doing something different or did u downloaded the torrent from a special place or wat ? PS im tring on Neogamma and the original gamma but they both seem to not work

mtrhd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we are in the same boat...with usb loader i have to go to options and set 002 fix to anti,but i cant get it working on a disk at all...on 249 rev14,and i have a custom loader that has played every game that i have tried.that includes games from both regions that are listed as not working on the compatibility list.does anyone have a anti002 fix for the disk loaders yet?i have to patch the old 002 fix and 001 fix just to use the usb loader?any help on it would be appreciated,cause im sure its going to become an ongoing issue as new games come out.my usb loader only accepts ntsc games and most of my games are pal.

mojtaba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mtrhd said:
we are in the same boat...with usb loader i have to go to options and set 002 fix to anti,but i cant get it working on a disk at all...on 249 rev14,and i have a custom loader that has played every game that i have tried.that includes games from both regions that are listed as not working on the compatibility list.does anyone have a anti002 fix for the disk loaders yet?i have to patch the old 002 fix and 001 fix just to use the usb loader?any help on it would be appreciated,cause im sure its going to become an ongoing issue as new games come out.my usb loader only accepts ntsc games and most of my games are pal.

use neogamma R6 and use 002 fix ...

Why I should use neogamma R6 for some games because of 002 fix ? I have software chip wii with 3.2U SM , cios38 rev14 ...
I can't run a lot of game including codmw with neagamma r7 r8 and uper . because they don't have 002 fix ...

WHY ??!

MarioMadness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
your running old shit is why, as these new games come out i can see alot of these threads appearing, with people who just install cIOS 7 say and 0.3Gamma and cut and left lol

time to update lads

stop patching your games with generic and just burn them, update your cIOS to Rev15 and use USBLoaderGX and play via hard drive, just turn on 002 fixs etc, or update to Rev14 and use NeoGammaR8 (i know its in beta but it works fine)

also, there is a search button, and a Backup Loaders section

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol i agree, my new games wont work with a shit old loader. Imagine that! Why not yell at nintendo. See if they will make their new games compatible. See what they say. Really though, MarioMadness Said it all

SEARCH DONT POST

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16