Misc Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Tournament!

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello fellow Call of Duty fans! Me and Guild McCommunist are hosting the first GBAtemp CoD: Modern Warfare Reflex tournament on November 27th. There will be a prize (Hasn't been decided yet), and it might even be a retail copy of Call of Duty: World at War for the system you choose (Because if you're entering this tournament, you obviously own the game, or downloaded it), or even Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for the system of your choosing.

The tournament will be at either 6 or 7 PM EST, depending on which time is better for everyone. There is only room for 16 participants. The way the tournament will go is there will be 15 matches consisting of two entrants in each match. The match will be a private match going to 750 points, and the map must be agreed on between the two opponents before that match (Via PM, IM, text, whatever).

Here is the participant list:

1) TDWP FTW (I'm entering for fun, so if I end up winning, the prize will go to the person in 2nd place)
2) Guild McCommunist
3) justinrocks123
4) rockstar99
5) UnseenHero
6) MozyMan
7) 10_0ARMY
8) ether2802
9) BRYAN4D
10) zop2291
11) r8221
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Don't forget to enter before the list fills up! Also, feel free to PM me or post here with any questions pertaining to the tournament.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE READ:

The date has been changed to the 27th, because I just remembered that Guild changed his Mario Kart Wii Night date to the 20th. If the majority of people want a date change (Provided we have enough people for it), we can all decide on a date for the tournament.

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY might want to participate, however, he might not be able to respond to this topic soon enough, due to his access to internet. I will personally ask him, and respond here, whether he would want to or not, by tonight or tomorrow.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can't join, stupid bandwidth!
I don't have any bandwidth left to download this game
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat