Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there are Some of you that already Downloaded the CoD:MWM Rom, tell me what you think about the Game (If you played it). I downloaded the Rom, but didn't play it yet because I have a lot of things to do. Tell me what you think about CoD:MWM if you started playing the game, compared to other First Person Shooter games.

Trademark3001

Trophies
Website
PlatformHeroes.com
XP
Country
Canada
its really good! for a FPS on the ds its amazing! (havent tried WI-FI yet but its aperently really awsome!) it suffers from slow downs but nothing that ruins it only when alot is happening it lasts like a second so its okay.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
its one of the game that i actually bother to keep it ;P
too bad i suck at FPS
tongue.gif

otherwise this would be my favourite game

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably my favorite DS FPS so far. That being said, there aren't a lot of FPS games for the DS, let alone good ones. Controls are accurate, framerate consistent, graphics good, and the online looks impressive. I've only played 1 level, though.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
All the shooters are basically the same, what you can enjoy are the story and maps, sure WiFi make the this shooter complete, but the servers aren't up yet for the DS version...!!
smile.gif

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the Game. So far, things are pretty good. Did anyone bother to do the training part, because I did. I did the training part, went to the Middle Door and talked to the Dude where you gain an Objective in which you have to kill all the targets. I'm having trouble passing the Training part. The part where there is a huge Room with 2 Doors on top of another surface. What are we supposed to do? I don't see any targets to shoot. The Star on your Map (Touch Screen) indicates where we're supposed to go. I went to the Star's location. Nothing popped up.

EDIT: Nvm, I found what I didn't do.

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well, although metroid prime hunters and dementium are on a level of their own (IMO), its actually really good. i finished the story mode in 4 hours lol. its also nice, because while the single player campaign doesnt have a very good replay value, theres minigames and stuff too. not to mention the infinate hours of multiplayer mode. on the more game specific side, the graphics are quite smooth and gameplay is very nice. i like the awards bit very much, but not really the fact that you have to unlock games in multiplayer.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game isn't very special to me. Sure the DS needs more of these, but this one lags way too much, and the frame-rate is very slow.

Haven't tried online yet, was too tired to last night. Will probably tonight. See if it changes my thoughts.

So far it's a 4/10 for me.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
This game isn't very special to me. Sure the DS needs more of these, but this one lags way too much, and the frame-rate is very slow.

Haven't tried online yet, was too tired to last night. Will probably tonight. See if it changes my thoughts.

What? The framerate is fine. It's probably a constant 30fps, which is pretty standard for these types of games on the Wii.

I gave online a shot last night. It took a while to find people, which may just be because I was playing it launch day (and this title won't sell nearly as much as the 360/PS3 ones). Online was without lag but I found the lack of being able to choose your own game type (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Survival, etc) very annoying. I really wanted to play Survival. Either that or I'm just doing something wrong.

Still, it's a probably my favorite DS FPS so far, although it's not saying much.

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[When Shooting] It doesn't really lag that badly when shooting the gun. I doubt that's a 4/10. It's a 9/10 for me. Everything seems fine so far, just need to play the Story Mode more.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had some minor problems with the sounds being corrupt at times, but I seem to have solved them for now. Incidentally, if anyone's interested, the US version of this game has been dumped. Obviously I can't say where, but it is out there if anyone wants it. Just thought I'd give you the heads up.

gie009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its a good game and I like all the COD games in nds, but the thing is my eyes a bit tire and sore afterwards cause some times Its hard see the enemies, yet the frame rate is ok. Good thing nintendo is having the new nDSi LL with a 4.2" display
hrth.gif

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me pass the part where you have to throw a Device into the Third Building Window and find the Device (The part where the little machine has to pass the guards)

Here's my SAV: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E835AIWV

If anyone can help me, I would be grateful. Thanks. I only want that whole machine-looking-for-device part passed until it gets to a Checkpoint (where it saves). Thanks!

qodrirnspe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MWM is I think the best FPS out there: I know u guys r going 2 say Metroid; but, here's why MWM is better than metroid:
1. Metroid is repeatitive
2. Metroid has only got 4 player multi, MWM has 6!!!!

jakey103

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's pretty good, I was surprised. Graphics are alright, but suffer from minor slowdowns, haven't tried multiplayer yet. Only letdown is how incredibly short it is.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
thestig514 said:
1. Metroid is repeatitive
This can apply to all FPSes, including MWM.

2. Metroid has only got 4 player multi, MWM has 6!!!!
MPH's 26 stages make up for it, while MWM has a measly 8. And MPH has 7 playable characters.
MWM is great, but MPH is still better imo. The frequent slow-downs (even on campaign) in MWM are annoying though.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Brian117 said:

i've also got a lot of slowdowns, usually during heavy fights. My dsi just starts lagging and it just slows down. After everyone is killed there is a little squeeing noise, and it runs just as fast as it's supposed to. Maybe it's because i'm using a flashcard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol