Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ZeWarrior said:
Horrible place to take a screenshot of the game..why don't you try taking one in Favela looking at Christ the Redeemer?

screenshotqk.png

Looks kind of like a lego man

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay, I've read this on a dutch Warez forum, it's very reliable, I have learned so much from them.
This is how they got it to work online, with an illegally downloaded game.
I can't test it out myself, I don't have the game yet.

QUOTE said:
Make sure you have the SKIDROW release WITH STEAM!
Install it as normally, install Steam too.

1. Download the multiplayer crack and place everything from within the .rar file in the installation folder (everything, including .dll file)

To find the multiplayer crack, google "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Multi-Player FIX (NOT CO-OP) REAL"

2. Make an account with Steam, any name
3. Start Steam, then File --> Settings --> Friends.
Nickname is there, pick a nickname BUT MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS AT LEAST A SPACE

Example:
i amfugly

4. Start the game, and enjoy!

Sounds fishy, but you never know!
I have downloaded the crack, and scanned it with AVG Free, and nothing came up.
And on the forum, there are about 10 people who said it worked, non who said it didn't work.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
okay look , I CAN try this dedicated server hack thing.. but it scares the shit out of me that ill get banned . so I WONT.

Anyway the console is implented in the game , and in a quick patch it can be avalible for use .
you may never know if they'll bring it back or not.

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ducky said:
okay look , I CAN try this dedicated server hack thing.. but it scares the shit out of me that ill get banned . so I WONT.

Anyway the console is implented in the game , and in a quick patch it can be avalible for use .
you may never know if they'll bring it back or not.

Make a new account and try it out. That's what im doing. It works but it keeps dropping it for some reason

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Feels Good Man said:
Yes, I can confirm it does.

Wow, I go to one full game and I lag like crazy -__-

I don't understand, is the game unplayable because of lag?
Or did you play 1 game without lag, and now it's lagging in the 2nd game?

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Feels Good Man said:

All the games I played so far, I lagged. I'm guessing it's because of IWnet. It's totally playable though and I figured out why I was dropping.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I can also confirm that it works. I could join a game lobby, though I was downloading stuff so I didn't want to enter the round.

Lol pic:
mw2lolol.jpg

Though you could say it was shopped or something. I DID edit in the steam settings nickname window since I forgot about that the first screenshot I took. As you can see, I'm logged into OwOMW2 and I don't have the game on my list of games. Also, I have not been auto-kicked, but I have not tested what happens if I take out the spaces in my nickname. They'll probably patch it pretty soon I would think.

Feels Good Man said:
Satangel said:
Feels Good Man said:

All the games I played so far, I lagged. I'm guessing it's because of IWnet. It's totally playable though and I figured out why I was dropping.
I didn't experience much lag, except for the occasional lag spike probably because listen servers are terrible. The MAIN problem I get is that I get disconnected even though I have an OPEN NAT when it does a host change/migration after a round. It's really annoying to find a room and suddenly be d/ced. Another problem is that I immediately d/c when I first join a room saying I could not connect to the host.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Played it for the first time today, played a few missions and I am defnitely impressed by the graphics. Those kinda graphics just never cease to amaze me, just wow.
It's really a lot like CoD 4, a real cinematic experience. That's what got me hooked then, and got me hooked again now, just a cinematic experience. This time they put a lot more focus on spectacular and almost surreal missions though.
And a lot more focus on music too, I like that, music is essential for a good movie, so it's essential for a good game too.

Steam hasn't been installed though. The version I installed was the PROPER version of SKIDROW.
I have installed Steam apart then, but it always crashes for some reason (not compatible with Windows 7 came up with a quick Google, could be), so haven't tried MP yet.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MP doesn't work... And am scared to update... >_>

Tried using Steam... The crack, it just says I am looking for some people and keeps on repeating itself over and over. So never got to try it T_T

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
I have installed Steam apart then, but it always crashes for some reason (not compatible with Windows 7 came up with a quick Google, could be), so haven't tried MP yet.
Steam is compatible with Windows 7 and even supports the Jumplist and in-tray download progress bar. No idea as to why you're crashing. You can notice that I'm using Steam with Windows 7 in the image above too. Unless I'm misunderstanding you as to what's crashing.

QUOTE(Splych @ Nov 18 2009, 07:24 PM) The crack, it just says I am looking for some people and keeps on repeating itself over and over. So never got to try it T_T
Do you have the proper ports forwarded/OPEN NAT?
EDIT: Yeah it's not working anymore. It's just stuck on looking for players. Reason below probably.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
The multiplayer crack does not work anymore because Infinity Ward recently updated Modern Warfare 2 from version 1.0.1.159 to ***.166 and now to ***.167

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just completed the single player, and it's pretty good.
Story isn't that good though, but definitely better then any other CoD.
But it's just a tad too dramatic for me, this game really tries to move you, but it doesn't quite work on me.
So,less drama and more missions like the snow one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt