Hacking Question Call of duty mobile on switch with android

Gizmo2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my question is with the latest root for switch to install android to an sd card could we then play the new mobile cod on our switches?

I’m going to try this later rn both of my cards are well set up with tons of games as I have sxos but I’m willing to use one or buy another just to install android and try

Gizmo2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i doubt you could play it online.
You should be able too, not arguing but if it’s android os and you can download apps from play store it should allow online play that’s what im guessing but I’m installing android on my switches 128gb and trying it out now so I will report back

GalaxyYT

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should be able too, not arguing but if it’s android os and you can download apps from play store it should allow online play that’s what im guessing but I’m installing android on my switches 128gb and trying it out now so I will report back
So does it work?

Gizmo2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does it work?
Yes In fact it does, the graphics quality is at a fixed setting of low, for highest performance I’m guess without overheating but it sure does run just like if it were on my iPhone but the bigger screen is the best touch just have to get use to the grip of the screen without joycons, when controller support comes out for the app we could use the joycons or controller but for now it’s the same base touchscreen game everything functional so now we got a modernized mobile cod on the switch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 265

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It works, but clearly the game has a very bad optimization. And what Unity uses as a Graphic Engine. Lately, the updates have improved optimization, but I still don't think it takes advantage of the Vulkan API and GPU Instance. I am sure that with that it would run in Maxima quality.

lpoolm

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is interesting but I personally would only bother if I could use the controllers.
Thanks for the info though, hopefully things progress!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi