Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the whole world playing?
I think so:
On my wii I added 16 friend in Modern Warfare Reflex and right now I searched for a match and 15 of them were online
biggrin.gif

After playing for 2 hours I took a break and went on my PS3 and played Modern Warfare 2, I was playing single player and I keapt getting messages(8 in total) to play online and by the time I reached online there were a total of 9 people playing finally after a while I went to my friend place and guess what he was doing....
Playing modern warfare 2 on his Xbox 360 so after he was done I was checking out his 360 and saw that 28 of his friends were playing the same game.
Also on the DS when i serach for a match I find 5 player in less than a minute
biggrin.gif

THE WORLDS MINDS ARE CONTROLLED BY COD....
EVEN MINE
rofl2.gif

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
will let the game enter my mind too
happy.gif
, the modern warfare parts are the best games within the call of duty series, great graphics/ gameplay, tragic and authentic storyline and epical action, and a genial multiplayer on the top of that, don't wonder why so much people are addicted to it; warfare one brought some fresh ideas to the genre of worldwar shooters, great peace of software
yay.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blackdragonbahamut said:
will let the game enter my mind too
happy.gif
, the modern warfare parts are the best games within the call of duty series, great graphics/ gameplay, tragic and authentic storyline and epical action, and a genial multiplayer on the top of that, don't wonder why so much people are addicted to it; warfare one brought some fresh ideas to the genre of worldwar shooters, great peace of software
yay.gif

Well, with Modern Warfare parts, you don't know what's gonna happen. As for the WWII shooters, spoiler alert, we win the war. Who knew the Germans would fall and we'd nuke the Japs? SURPRISE ENDING GUYZ! Not to mention I found they put more character development into Modern Warfare games, probably because they follow the same characters (like Soap) instead of trying to begin and wrap up the story in one game (since CoD7 is in no way related to CoD5's storyline).

Also, we can only take oh-so-much of the same type of warfare. You can play through the Japanese jungles and islands and shoot across the European countryside for only oh-so-long. Modern Warfare games brought new rules of warfare, such as urban combat and something more focused on tactical gameplay than man power. And for now, the formula is still super fresh. Wait until CoD10 and you'll get sick of it, but for now, soak it up.

As for the "Codmania" it's a major franchise on all platforms. MW2 will, of course, blow up the sales charts for PS3 and 360. As for the Wii, CoD5 made a damn good impression for hardcore Wii owners and surprisingly proved that hardcore Wii games may work. The Conduit didn't belly flop, but it hit the water pretty hard. House of the Dead bombed a bit, as did MadWorld and other Sega games. CoD5 sold well over a million copies for the Wii, even if it was a slightly rough port. I'm not sure how CoD4 fared sales-wise, but I'm guessing that people enjoyed CoD4 > CoD5 more and the name alone will attract people.

What I'm really waiting for is next year's or 2011's CoD6 for the Wii. There's a reason they ported CoD4 to the Wii, guys; it was so Wii owners could continue the storyline.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.