Call Of Duty: Elite Service Now Up

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Devin, Nov 7, 2011.

Nov 7, 2011
  1. Devin
    OP

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    [​IMG]

The Call Of Duty: Elite service, has just been released for download. You can download the 99 MB file from the Multiplayer Section in Call Of Duty: MW3. The Elite service is sort of a Facebook for COD players. It allows them to look at their each others stats, share videos, and interact with others who share the same interests. Elite is a free service, however if you pay to get Premium you get a few extra perks such as more Theater space, and if new Downloadable Content comes out you'll get it for free. The rest can be found here. Premium costs $49.99 a year. You can also register for the Elite service, via the Elite website located here.

2. Mr. Prince

Member Mr. Prince GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Saudi Arabia
    Good thing I got the hardened edition :)

3. xxNathanxx

Member xxNathanxx GBAtemp Regular

Tonga
    It's called a social network, not a 'Facebook' (even though some people might think the two are indistinguishable).

4. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    Yeah, a complete waste of money and time has been released. Huzzah!

5. XAlexBlitz209X

Member XAlexBlitz209X GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm guessing this wont be for Wii ? :(

6. coolness

Banned coolness PSN: Dutch_DarkLord

Netherlands
    is this free for ps3 also? i already have an account on it didnt know it also

7. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
  8. Zombie_X

Member Zombie_X GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Stupid Gamestop had no record of my Pre-order being changed to the Hardened Edition. I changed it to that in late June and got a receipt showing the change. I brought my receipt in when I went to get my pre-order and they were like "Your ordered the standard edition". I pulled out my receipt showing the Hardened Edition and they were kinda of dumb struck. Took them 10 minutes to look through their system but they found it but it was my luck that they didn't have a spare copy of the hardened edition....

FU Gamestop.

I know the manager and he said I could come back in a couple days and if some HE's weren't claimed I could swap my copy out at no extra charge. Here's to hoping I can get a copy!

CoD Elite is pricey but it's cheaper than buying the map packs separately. Too bad MW3 doesn't live up to the hype...