Hacking Call of duty black screen!!!!!!!!!

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys i have read all the threads and still cant get call of duty to load burned 5 DVD-R a different speeds and all the other games work just fine wii is on 3.3 with the twilight hack any advice what to do now would be welcome.
Regards Baz
unsure.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You did understand something wrong. The twilight hack is the hack in the savegame from twilight princess which enables homebrew in general. I think you didn't read enough threads.

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now im confused all the other games i have backed up are fine but cod 5 gives this error looked all over and cant seem to find anythnigother than burn speed issues is there a fix or do i need to install some other part to make it run??

Posts merged

Now im confused all the other games i have backed up are fine but cod 5 gives this error looked all over and cant seem to find anythnigother than burn speed issues is there a fix or do i need to install some other part to make it run??

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nutta_nic said:

How is he supposed to understand what his problem is? I mean, somebody could just tell him that he needs to upgrade both loader AND (more important) the cIOS, but how should this help him, when delta(or whatever) comes out? People should be able to help themselves, and this one is ... (he did not read my thread which would have solved his problem).

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
nutta_nic said:

How is he supposed to understand what his problem is? I mean, somebody could just tell him that he needs to upgrade both loader AND (more important) the cIOS, but how should this help him, when delta(or whatever) comes out? People should be able to help themselves, and this one is ... (he did not read my thread which would have solved his problem).

people dont read, they just mess with shit, break it more then ask for more help without searching or reading up!!!
i know where your coming from and i'm all for knowing what your doing before you do it, but some people just dont care

EDIT

he hasnt downloaded the files i upped for him anyway

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WOA slow down i have only just come back in and read the posts Im new to all this a simple answer is all i need guys not cryptic clues flamin for not understanding what it all means ill download the files and start again
unsure.gif

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes an now i have just put the wad file into the wad manager and installed that but where do i put the other file you upped please excuse my being so green to this
unsure.gif

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
put whole folder with the boot.dol icon and meta init in the apps folder on your sd card then it will show in the HBC, then run it

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Many many many thanks thats done it works a treat now so the problem was tha cios was not updated to the newest one and the wad was not right either so to recap the wad files go into the wad manager and every thing else go into the apps file or am i way off the mark here and again many thanks
Regards baz
yaynds.gif

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
yep wads go in a folder called wads and .dol files need to be in there own folders in the apps dir. some dols you download will be called lets say backuploader.dol or ftpii.dol, you have to rename them to all boot.dol and keep them in there own folder the meta and icon are not necessities

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that im so grateful your a gem
rolleyes.gif
there seems to be so much to learn on this subject its mind boggaling at first sloowwly geting it though, i think!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu