Hacking call of duty black ops

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, ive used modmii to update and redo r wii. I cant seem to get call of duty black ops to work, it goes on to the loading screen and wont go any further. If any replies on what to do can you please explain how to and what to do please.
hate2.gif

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have used modmii which has good instructions with the guide, all i am looking for is some detailed help to get black ops working....thats all
rolleyes.gif

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black Ops requires that you use a cIOS using IOS57 as a base; anything else will not work. If you used ModMii to install cIOS249 and cIOS250, odds are they use IOS56 and IOS57 respectively. If you use Configurable USB Loader, go into the settings of Black Ops and change the IOS from 249 to 250.

Vicious23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use USB Loader Gx, and changed the IOS, but I still get stuck at the loading screen.
Should I switch to Configurable USB loader?

hazzarduk1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use Configurable USB Loader, cIOS250 works, but the black ops headset doesnt work. If you own the black ops headset then use cIOS224 and your headset will work perfectly.

To use these cIOS in Configurable USB Loader, goto the game you wish to change, press 1 on the wii remote to get into game options, press down until you get to a line with IOS(its probably set to 249 currently) and press left or right on your wii remote until you find the cIOS you wish to use.

both of these cIOS are installed as default if you used modmii. If you decide to switch to Configurable USB Loader, i believe it also loads disc backups, as well as usb backups so you dont need to worry about that. If you require any more help, feel free to ask me
smile.gif

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, instead of using neogammer and discs i tried and set up the usb using modmii. Didnt work at 1st but changed to 250 and it does. How can i connect to play online because it wont connect?

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cobleman said:
Make sure CODBO is your for region only then you will get online and be able to download the update for online
Hi, thanks for your reply. Its a pal version which is what i need.

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, thanks for your replies. I have read that the wii shop needs updating to get the online working. Im getting confused with the iso's and what ones etc. Still no online
unsure.gif

hazzarduk1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do not know about the wiishop as mine was updated when i was using modmii. I know this sounds stupid(but it worked for me, no idea why), but you could try the dual profile trick. this is borrowed from somewhere else:

QUOTE said:
1) My earlier post of a 4 character minimum was incorrect, It's a 3 character minimum.
2) If you have not been prompted with a VOICE CHAT ENABLE dialog, you wont get online.
3) You need to do the DUAL PROFILE TRICK posted on the first page. (Create a 2nd profile and switch between them)
4) Once your MAIN PROFILE is prompted for voice chat you can erase the 2nd profile you created and everything should work. (Atleast on my Wii)

basically, make two profiles, try to connect to multiplayer with second profile, if that works, go to first profile and try to connect.

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-_- you do not need to update the shop channel you have just needed to have used it in the past also do this. use Configurable USB loader and make sure you use IOS 250 this is what i did last night and i was playing last night

From the Multiplayer menu
Select Profile
Create a new profile
Select "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connect" and wait to see if you login
If you are able to login, select Profile again
Change back to your original profile
Select "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connect" again, and you should be able to play on your
original profile.
If you are still not able to login please refer to the rest of the information on this
page
Disable any firewall or security features within your router
Set port forwarding on your router to the IP of your Nintendo Wii.

Finally, you may need to set up port forwarding from your router to your Wii. Call of Duty: Black Ops for Wii uses the following ports:

UDP: 3074 and 3075
TCP: 443 and 3074

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey