Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
he_COD_blackops.jpg

QUOTE said:
Call of Duty returns this November, but this is a Call of Duty like no other, this is Black Ops.

Now you will witness the birth of the Elite Special Forces and take part in off-the-record missions using unconventional weaponry to get the job done! From Cuba to the Arctic and the jungles of Vietnam, Call of Duty: Black Ops features stunning cinematic graphics and intense gameplay that puts you right at the heart of the action!
Release Date: November 9

Source

Official Site

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As long as it doesn't suffer the same problems as MW2 does, I'll probably be getting it. Hopefully it has something like the nazi zombies, since they never really did finish the story. Or, give us something just as fun.

D

Deleted_171835

Heh. Mildly interested. I'll probably pirate this.
I'll need a new GFX card. Current one is shit.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
Why does everyone hate World at War? I freaking loved it, almost as much as Modern Warfare 2.
You know, I've always wondered about that myself. All the people I've asked said they just like guns in Modern Warfare more. Despite all the MP40 users in WaW, I can easily take them down with a silenced STG and Gewehr. After playing the game again the other day, I can safely say I enjoyed WaW's online multiplayer more. The only problem is that if the host leaves, the match ends instead of picking a new one. It would also have been nice if the game had MW2's customizable killstreaks and class creation system.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ChaosBoi said:
Scott-105 said:
Why does everyone hate World at War? I freaking loved it, almost as much as Modern Warfare 2.
You know, I've always wondered about that myself. All the people I've asked said they just like guns in Modern Warfare more. Despite all the MP40 users in WaW, I can easily take them down with a silenced STG and Gewehr. After playing the game again the other day, I can safely say I enjoyed WaW's online multiplayer more. The only problem is that if the host leaves, the match ends instead of picking a new one. It would also have been nice if the game had MW2's customizable killstreaks and class creation system.

Waw did have a create a class system.

ZeroTm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
triassic911 said:
Cool name.... But treyarch will fuck up and we will all wait for mw3 to save us, just like in the past.

I don't they'll fuck up. That game's gonna have dedi servers which makes the game blatantly better than mw2.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golio514 said:
Call of Duty must...
DIE!
mad.gif

It's getting old.

I think Black Ops is a good idea. One thing that Call of Duty could use is variety, and having different types of warfare, weapons, times, and environment seems like a really cool concept.

I wonder how they'll do multiplayer though. A WWII gun isn't exactly gonna fit in a modern environment
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Guild McCommunist said:
golio514 said:
Call of Duty must...
DIE!
mad.gif

It's getting old.

I think Black Ops is a good idea. One thing that Call of Duty could use is variety, and having different types of warfare, weapons, times, and environment seems like a really cool concept.

I wonder how they'll do multiplayer though. A WWII gun isn't exactly gonna fit in a modern environment
tongue.gif
Different maps?
One map will feature an old environment while another will feature a modern environment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night