tongue.gif

149987.jpg

149988.jpg

149989.jpg

149990.jpg

149991.jpg

149992.jpg

And yeah, it looks like SHIT
But i heard the GAMEPLAY is pretty good!

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The pics look like all the other Call of Duty games released for the DS. Wish they could up the graphics a little..

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
all i can say is that black ops on ds looks unbelievably shit ....
the graphics are below par and frankly quite terrible

stick to it ps3 or xbox 360 (much better) although there really is no comparison to ds as they are much better and ds is
handheld

Twin989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know why people are complaining. These are some of the best 3D graphics on the DS. Obviously its not going to look as good as the next gen versions.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DC2000 said:
Looks bad, really bad graphics... play better on PC, PS3 or Xbox.
So your comparing a game on a handheld console to something on a full on console. :facepalm:

QUOTE(tehnoobshow @ Oct 7 2010, 04:40 PM) all i can say is that black ops on ds looks unbelievably shit ....

stick to it ps3 or xbox 360 (much better) although there really is no comparison to ds as they are much better and ds is
handheld
Graphics don't make a game.

I never really liked playing FPS's on a DS, or handhelds at all for that matter. I may look into it.

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
DC2000 said:
Looks bad, really bad graphics... play better on PC, PS3 or Xbox.
So your comparing a game on a handheld console to something on a full on console. :facepalm:

QUOTE(tehnoobshow @ Oct 7 2010, 04:40 PM) all i can say is that black ops on ds looks unbelievably shit ....

handheld
Graphics don't make a game.

I never really liked playing FPS's on a DS, or handhelds at all for that matter. I may look into it.

Agreed, especially FPS's on a hand held.... omg a few minutes Metroid Prime Hunters and I gave up on FPS on the DS, it was fun but the pain....

I do think the 3DS will be a little better though since it has tilt detection AND an analog stick so that should help loads in that area.

I can see tilting the controller used to peak around corners... anyway I will pass on the DS version of this game lol

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Twin989 said:
i don't know why people are complaining. These are some of the best 3D graphics on the DS. Obviously its not going to look as good as the next gen versions.

...for sure. This kind of comparison is just stupid. Is like comparing a Pony's speed with a Ferrari...¬¬

...I've liked it so far. I'm really not a fan of MW Mobilized, but I love the first MW for DS. I can't wait to play Black Ops...>.

D

Deleted-188346

I think it looks terrible. And I'm not comparing it to the console/PC versions of the game, I'm comparing it to the better looking DS games.

They should really try a more original approach to the Call Of Duty games for the DS, and not just try to recreate the console gameplay.

lolet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OGTiago said:
would be more interesting to see a 3DS version.
Well since they seem to release one CoD every year now I wouldn't be surprised if we saw one as early as next autumn. Guess it depends on how long it takes before the developers get a grasp of the new hardware.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
derp derp not as good as consoles derp derp.

n-Space are doing their best, at least they put effort into their releases. Its this or another Zoo Game, so shut the fuck up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.