Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Pack Reavealed?

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Multiplayer-Reveal-Hands-On.jpg

Australian retailer GAME has seemingly revealed the next Black Ops map-pack: "Escalation." According to a flyer the company reportedly posted on the company's site (and later removed), "Escalation" will consist of five maps and will be released on May 3. Here are the brief descriptions of the maps that will be available (if this turns out to be true, of course)

Seize the Zoo
Take the Hotel
Secure the Convoy
Raid the Stockpile
Survive Call of the Dead.

It looks like four "regular" maps and one zombie map. According to the flyer, the map pack will be for the Xbox 360 before a PS3 and PC version is released.

We'll let you know whether this turns out to be true... but it seems pretty legit to me. [/p]

Flyer Post:

959034634376112998169483.jpg

Source

Z

Zorua

Wow, the maps sound awesome and that image in the OP looks fantastic as well.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well there's the first map pack in years that I won't be buying. Black Ops is a huge let down, and I'm really frustrated with it now. Back to playing CoD4 for me!
nayps3.gif

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the maps are just called "Zoo," "Hotel," "Convoy," and "Stockpile." Not sure what the Zombie one will be called, probably not "Survive."
unsure.gif
CoD maps always (correct me if I'm wrong) have one word names.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowmanwkp said:
Anybody else think the map names are uninspired? "Seize the zoo" "Take the hotel" "Secure the convoy"
Oh wow, i think they took 5 minutes to come up with those...

i doubt those are the actual names of the maps...likely just advertisement

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Old8oy said:
shadowmanwkp said:
Anybody else think the map names are uninspired? "Seize the zoo" "Take the hotel" "Secure the convoy"
Oh wow, i think they took 5 minutes to come up with those...

i doubt those are the actual names of the maps...likely just advertisement

Point still standing, they didn't come up with anything better :/ Even if it was only temporary names for an ad, I'd try to sell it and come up with better names than that...

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want this to be true but they just don't sound like maps that they'd make. The first map pack had a theme to it. a setting. there are just objectives in the titles!

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the map pack was called first strike. but I was referring to the levels. But you are right on that one. I'm just thinking that it might not exist because there's so little information to go on.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who thinks 1200 MSP is too much for a lousy map pack. thats $15 which is 1/4 of the games retail price, I expect a lot more content for that price, map packs should be like 400-800msp at the most.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
What if the new maps are not multiplayer maps, but new campaign maps?... Just a thought...
unsure.gif

purechaos996 said:
Am I the only one who thinks 1200 MSP is too much for a lousy map pack. thats $15 which is 1/4 of the games retail price, I expect a lot more content for that price, map packs should be like 400-800msp at the most.

I agree with you.
smile.gif

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Delta517 said:
What if the new maps are not multiplayer maps, but new campaign maps?... Just a thought...
unsure.gif

That could have worked for MW2 with Spec Ops but the Black Ops campaign has a tight enough ending.

The maps are probably going to end up only being the Bigger letters on that poster. Zoo, Stockpile, Survive, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk