OP
Trophies
XP
Country
essentialgames.png
Call of Duty: Black Ops 360 Gaming Night
Saturday 4th December, 8PM GMT.

black%20ops%20gaming%20night%20gba.png

On Saturday 4th December, I will be hosting a Call of Duty: Black Ops gaming night on Xbox 360. Any Tempers can hop on with us and...well, we'll be killing each other! We'll be playing a mixture of game modes from team deathmatch to headquarters. We'll have our own party too.
If we get a lot of demand then extra parties will be made with other hosts to accommodate as many players as we can.
All you need to do is post that you're attending and add Livin in boxes to your Xbox 360 friends list and get on at 8PM GMT and I will start inviting everyone who said that they will be attending. If you're going to be late, just send me a message and I'll make sure you get in.
If you're unsure about what the time will be in your area, then just click here.
See you there, sergeant.
UNFORTUNATELY I CAN NO LONGER ATTEND THIS EVENT. I REALLY DO APOLOGISE, MAYBE LUKE_C WILL BE ABLE TO HOST INSTEAD![/p]
icon11.gif
Time
discuss.png
 Discuss

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I hope you all will have fun, Can't join because I don't have a 360, nor the game
tongue.gif

Also, remember friends: No Swastikas
wink.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in, but I might be a little late. Depends what my shift is on Saturday, won't find out til Tuesday. But I'll definately be on at some point. Gamer Tag is Blaze163WP. Feel free to add me if you want, I play Black Ops and NFS Hot Pursuit mostly.

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(just joined the site, came here for along time but never registered lol...)

Ill be tharr,

GT: AndroidDem0man

What kind of stuf will there be for partys? just messing around i guess? or something koo.

Edit: might be a little late but i might come at the right time.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered an xbox during black friday that'll be here wednesday. Hopefully I'll be able to get everything settled and join on this by then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi