Gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010)-SKIDROW

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
All I really want is cracked servers to come out soon for this baby, but that is highly doubtful since the servers can only be rented from the Black Ops developer (or something like that, don't remember it exactly anymore).

Maybe I'm gonna buy this game though, but I first want to know how balanced and good the multiplayer really is. I'm gonna Google for some unhyped reviews, and see if the multiplayer comes close to CoD 2 it's multiplayer. I'll make my choice then.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arctic said:
Satangel said:
All I really want is cracked servers to come out soon for this baby, but that is highly doubtful since the servers can only be rented from the Black Ops developer (or something like that, don't remember it exactly anymore).

Maybe I'm gonna buy this game though, but I first want to know how balanced and good the multiplayer really is. I'm gonna Google for some unhyped reviews, and see if the multiplayer comes close to CoD 2 it's multiplayer. I'll make my choice then.
AlterOps hopefully will be up and running in a few weeks.
smile.gif

QUOTE(Maz7006 @ Nov 11 2010, 08:36 AM) can anyone confirm that combat training MUST have an internet cnxn ?
Currently the crack does not work with combat training no matter what.

hmm thanks

yeah saw that post about AlterOps ... seems some people know of this secluded mw2 hack
wink.gif

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
Arctic said:
Satangel said:

smile.gif

QUOTE(Maz7006 @ Nov 11 2010, 08:36 AM) can anyone confirm that combat training MUST have an internet cnxn ?

hmm thanks

yeah saw that post about AlterOps ... seems some people know of this secluded mw2 hack
wink.gif
I know about it two
smile.gif

Anyway, this crack will be basically as good as a legal version. One thing I like is that they added a server list and dedicated servers to mw2

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nice to know ^

add me on xfire : lebmaz7006

also for those that care MAJOR update i really suggest applying, fixes so many performance issues not to mention offline zombies

Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.Update.1.Read.Nfo-SKIDROW

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Matthew said:
Maz7006 said:
Arctic said:
Satangel said:

smile.gif

hmm thanks

wink.gif
I know about it two
smile.gif

Anyway, this crack will be basically as good as a legal version. One thing I like is that they added a server list and dedicated servers to mw2

you mean the cracked version or the legal steam version?
which one has servers?

on topic: is black ops cracked and fully playable yet?

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded this torrent and completed the game in about 5-6 hours.
Really nice game and graphic. love when you shot them and they lose a arm or leg and they stand/laydown screaming

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
dysan said:
Matthew said:
This crack will be basically as good as a legal version. One thing I like is that they added a server list and dedicated servers to mw2

which one has servers?

Only the cracked one has servers. Infinity Ward didnt include them.

Secondly, black ops SINGLEPLAYER is fully cracked however it may crash. Wait for alterOps

http://www.twitter.com/alterops

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Matthew said:
dysan said:
Matthew said:
This crack will be basically as good as a legal version. One thing I like is that they added a server list and dedicated servers to mw2

which one has servers?

Only the cracked one has servers. Infinity Ward didnt include them.

Secondly, black ops SINGLEPLAYER is fully cracked however it may crash. Wait for alterOps

http://www.twitter.com/alterops
The SKIDROW never crashed for me. started it, played it untill i finnished without going away from my pc.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I got a few questions regarding general CoD multiplayer, so not really Black Ops related.

- In MW2 the Prestige Mode has 9 levels (or even more), but my question is: To enter Prestige Mode you must first to get to lvl 70, right? If you go Prestige then, do you start again at level 1 then, just with another medal?
And to rise a Prestige level do you have to get to level 70 again, just to get to level 2 of Prestige?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr