Not Valwin
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
se7p7s.jpg

Suppose Leaked scans from the latest issue of UK publication Nintendo Gamer show that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be released on Wii U in November. The magazine doesn’t say how Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will utilise the Wii U GamePad yet ,

Source

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMGS NO WAAAAAAAAAAAYY
Thank god. I was worried I wouldn't get to play the best game ever on my Wii U.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
OMGS NO WAAAAAAAAAAAYY
I'm pretty sure when the Wii U comes out, a port of an year old game won't be the system seller. =S
I understand why they could do this, there seems to be lots of companies porting games to the Wii U like Batman Arkahm City, but meh... They should focus more on new games instead. =S

Fibrizo

Not Valwin
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMGS NO WAAAAAAAAAAAYY
I'm pretty sure when the Wii U comes out, a port of an year old game won't be the system seller. =S
I understand why they could do this, there seems to be lots of companies porting games to the Wii U like Batman Arkahm City, but meh... They should focus more on new games instead. =S

year old how ? the game comes around the same time as the suppose release window of the Wiiu so is not a port

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
if the wii u carries more power than current gen , and with the additional hardware gizmos available with the wii u , i would be genuinley disappointed if the current gen versions arent downgraded versions of the wii u release ... minus all the cool stuff they have with the new controller at their disposal . Will just prove that the game devs only see the wii/u as a midle of the road , anything will do console.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
OMGS NO WAAAAAAAAAAAYY

year old how ? the game comes around the same time as the suppose release window of the Wiiu so is not a port
My bad, misread the game, even so, the Wii U is getting many ports together with current gen games, while that may be good, it'll some downsides as people degrading it and thinking it's not powerful or just as powerful as current gen.

Fibrizo

Not Valwin
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMGS NO WAAAAAAAAAAAYY

My bad, misread the game, even so, the Wii U is getting many ports together with current gen games, while that may be good, it'll some downsides as people degrading it and thinking it's not powerful or just as powerful as current gen.

wiiu is getting like 3 to 2 ports so is not on psvita levels yet

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No surprise at all, since the last two CoD games came as "custom" versions to Wii so why would they pass on just porting them over to the successor-platform... Wouldn`t make any sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: