Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer revealed

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by nxwing, Oct 19, 2014.

1. nxwing
    OP

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    You may be thinking that the latest CoD installment is already release but no, it isn't yet. Ironic how they upload the launch trailer two weeks earlier before the actual launch of the game itself.​
    While Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is yet to be released on November 4 or Election Day in the US, Activision decided to do a stunt by releasing the short launch trailer on YouTube.​
    The launch trailer shown above shows some of the game's story, characters, stunning visuals, and action-packed gameplay which will surely attract gamers into pre-ordering the game.​

2. Zerousen

Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

GBAtemp Patron
    Zerousen is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 30, 2009
    United States
    Although I've kind of stopped caring that much about CoD, it looks like fun. I doubt I'll get it though, as I've pretty much moved on from console gaming, and not many of my friends play on PC.

3. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    Considering 343 is essentially turning Halo into this, we really don't need CoD turning into what Halo of Duty 343 is already doing.

But hell...props to them for trying something new for once rather than pumping out shit games like they're the yearly sports roster update.