Hacking Call of Duty 5--Zapper Controls

Jm9760

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Call of Duty and I'm currently using the standard wiimote-nunchuk combo. Is it worth buying a zapper for this game?

Dr.Tenma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sorry for asking there (won't create new thread only for this), do cod5's servers working for you with gamma ?
Because they don't for me.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd like to know this too since I'm considering buying a zapper for this game, I imagine it's a lot better than the standard controls which seem a little hard to get used to (I haven't put much time into the game yet though)

Supatony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played with the Perfect Shot, not the Zapper, it was fun, up to the point my arms got tired of holding the gun up xD So now I just use Wiimote + Nunchuck.. If only we can use Classic Controller or Gamecube =/

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
i have only played on wifi with the zapper. yes i get my ass beat but it sure is fun holding the gun! only problem is the reload/switch weapon gestures are too similar. also be sure you calibrate the zapper and play around with the sensitivity, dead zone and turn speed in the controls menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1