Call of Duty 4

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by 1c3d3m0n, Nov 11, 2007.

Nov 11, 2007

Call of Duty 4 by 1c3d3m0n at 3:28 PM (961 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. 1c3d3m0n
    OP

Newcomer 1c3d3m0n Advanced Member

Singapore
    At the Hard Impact chapter, you will need to struggle with a terrorist by rapidly moving your stylus up and down the touch screen, but for some reason, the bar on the left goes up for a moment, then falls down to the red region. No matter how many times I've tried and how fast I move, the bar just move up by a little, then falls again. I've tried to max the sensitivity of the touch screen, but the bar still did not move all the way up. Any way of solving this problem?

2. test84

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    are u doing the up-n-down in center of touch screen? or on the bar itself?
    you should do it in the center of the touch screen.

3. 1c3d3m0n
    OP

Newcomer 1c3d3m0n Advanced Member

Singapore
    That's what I have done. I've also tried sliding on other parts of the screen, but it still didn't work. Now there's already a lot of scratches on my screen protector -.-"

4. CatScam

Member CatScam ScamaRama!

United States
    I understand there doing things to mix it up in the game, but this hand-to-hand stuff is just touch screen abuse, & adds nothing to the game. But like test84 had stated all you do is scratch your screen up & down as fast as you can.

5. evilmerlin

Newcomer evilmerlin Member

Singapore
    You have to do it really really really fast as well. But yes, that little bit is really pointless, I really pity the guys who don't have a screen protector on their DS when they try that bit....