Call of Duty 4 New maps?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by tetsuya, Aug 21, 2008.

Aug 21, 2008

Call of Duty 4 New maps? by tetsuya at 8:06 AM (1,046 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. tetsuya
    OP

Member tetsuya GBAtemp Regular

Okay, I just purchase COD4 game of the year edition for the xbox 360 last night and I realize that none of new map are no where to be found. Theres no token or what ever for me to redeem them through xbox live. its 800 ms points to download them. Weren't they suppose to be free with the game of the year edition? Am I missing something? Where are my maps since I paid almost 65$ for it!

2. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Damn that would suck. I assumed they were installed on the disk already. Where did you purchase it?

3. tetsuya
    OP

Member tetsuya GBAtemp Regular

I purchased it at Best Buy. I went to back to the store and the one of the video game rep there said that its on the disc too and the other said that there was suppose to be a code on the back of the manual. The maps aren't on the disc and I had no code on my manual book. I called up activision, they said that was a limited time only. WTF If I knew is was gonna be like this I would of bought a used cod4 and bought the map and save me a few bucks.