Call of duty 3 work blocked ios reload?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by jabmaster2, Aug 26, 2009.

Aug 26, 2009
  1. jabmaster2
    OP

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I read in the gx thread awhile back that someone got call duty 3 to work using heremes cios and block ios reload using USB loader gx. Not sure if it was true just wondering if it works. Yes I searched both here and google for the answer and couldn't find it. Thanks.

2. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    why dont you simply try it with those setting????????????

3. jabmaster2
    OP

United States
    Cuz I'm not at home. Out of town and no wii with me. Why do people insist on giving pointless answers???????

4. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    cause ppl create pointless threads asking a question they could try for them selves with ease or even ask it in the GX thread that is all ready open but instead create a thread ask one question so they dont have to look for it properly.

how could u have read it, then searched but still not find it............ get your story straigh before trying to be smart..

5. jabmaster2
    OP

United States
    The story is straight if u could understand past and presnt context. I read it awhile ago meaning past from the gx thread which has over 10000 post mind u. So now which means the present I searched for that part of the thread and couldn't find it. I wasn't being "smart u were with ur half ass answer. It's a question dude no one forced u to answer it or even read my thread. What is the point of people like u I always anwser peoples question even if I think it's dumb becuase it's the nice thing to do. I mean I can't see any other purpse in ur answer but to be a wise ass or make ur post count higher. Ur adding nothing to any part of gbatemp going around answering questions like that except to piss of people trying to figure something out or trying to make peole angry. Well I guess this thread is a waste sorry I posted it. I'll figure it out later.

6. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    ive asked your question in the appropiate thread, and im not trying to get my post count up at all, i think ive helped a lot of ppl out over my time here at GBATemp with numerous question and queries. but i will no longer post to your thread unless i need to or can contribute just to make u happy seen as tho im giving wise ass answers............

7. duy64

Member duy64 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Yet, another useless topic