1. kalitva

OP kalitva Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    I get a blackscreen using gx loader (as with the suggested CFG, neogamma seems outdated). Compatibility List (cant post link) suggests me to use the rev21d2x5-beta1 with base 56, but I dont know where to get it (and if its needed).

I have a black wii, game itself is NTSC but the console is PAL, Language is set to English (Manhunt 2 needed that), USB is formatted to wbfs, iso is good (dolphin plays it, backupmanager says "green"), changed the game settings to PAL 50, PAL 60, block ios reload without success.

Further information: Followed this tutorial to setup my wii : (cant post link google cios installation complete softmod guide) so everything is pretty much 1:1 as its stated there.
    I searched some threads on these forums but they are all 8+ years old and the compatibility list clearly states cod 3 should be playable

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

United States
    The CoD series needs to be run on a cIOS based on IOS57. d2x v8 or v10-beta52 are recommended.

3. AntraX666

AntraX666 Newbie
    Newcomer

Czech Republic
    Didnt work for me, used d2x v10-beta52, game starts, but when I start campaign, it freeze on loading screen and Wii reboots.

4. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
    Make sure it's base 57, and that you're using a relatively recently updated usb loader

jeannotte and AntraX666 like this.
  5. AntraX666

AntraX666 Newbie
    Newcomer

Czech Republic
    Okay, I had cfg version 65, upgraded to 70 and got past the loading campaign screen, cheers!

jeannotte likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Blackscreen,