Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks pretty good, I wish it had a dump
tongue.gif

Still, I was hoping they'd show off the more open-world aspects and how large the actual world is. Although you did see Times Square and some water scenes, so it's gotta be a good portion of Manhattan Island at least. I'm just wondering how good they make the shooting parts and how long the game is, since most GTA-esque games are fun for their depth and play time.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this, the new Star wars and NFS Nitro all need dumped. To hell with all the other crap.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
Rayder said:
Yeah, this, the new Star wars and NFS Nitro all need dumped. To hell with all the other crap.
NFS Nitro has just been dumped. Same for Rabbids Go Home and the European release of Ghostbusters.
Probably means the DS ones.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Guild McCommunist said:
Looks pretty good, I wish it had a dump
tongue.gif

Still, I was hoping they'd show off the more open-world aspects and how large the actual world is. Although you did see Times Square and some water scenes, so it's gotta be a good portion of Manhattan Island at least. I'm just wondering how good they make the shooting parts and how long the game is, since most GTA-esque games are fun for their depth and play time.
The world is supposed be about 6 square miles and apparently the story takes about 20 hours to complete. I remember reading this in a preview somewhere.

construction

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WHY ITS NOT DUMPED!!! THE GAME IS YESTERDAY OUT!!! And someone say that theres someone on gbatemp.net that dumped it but not works. is that why its too slow???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche