ROM Hack C.O.P The Recruit Anti-Piracy

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So everyone knows this is a anti-piracy topic. Not a spam till its released topic,keep that in the C.O.P The Recruit info topic.
biggrin.gif

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If anyone has a flashcart that doesn't support DLDI (it would have to be a VERY old or unique cart), please give this a try and tell me the result. I believe that the rom could be using it to recognise the flashcart and this could be why it's working on pc emulators and not the DS.

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ca_michelbach said:
If anyone has a flashcart that doesn't support DLDI (it would have to be a VERY old or unique cart), please give this a try and tell me the result. I believe that the rom could be using it to recognise the flashcart and this could be why it's working on pc emulators and not the DS.

great sugestion ive will ad it to the first post

CopZeRecruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ca_michelbach said:

And how the hell do I figure out if it supports DLDI?

I've got a R4 (not a clone) which is about 2 years old.

JBW

Trophies
XP
Country
Theres a lot of people looking at this thread...
Back on topic, has this type of AP been used before on a game?

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CopZeRecruit said:
ca_michelbach said:

Most modern cards support DLDI. But someone might have one of the very first carts (which didn't support it) or a unique card that I've never heard of. Check your cart here: http://gbatemp.net/?showtopic=45157. Any carts newer than these will probably support DLDI.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ca_michelbach said:
roms have always worked on an emulatoe though, regardless of protection scheme

CopZeRecruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ca_michelbach said:
CopZeRecruit said:
ca_michelbach said:

Most modern cards support DLDI. But someone might have one of the very first carts (which didn't support it) or a unique card that I've never heard of. Check your cart here: http://gbatemp.net/?showtopic=45157. Any carts newer than these will probably support DLDI.

Guess not then. Thanks for the info

Shit I want this game

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyway, my idea's just a theory based on some things I've tried...but without an old flashcart (like an original DS-X) I don't think I can test. Lets not all put our eggs in one basket, we need other idea's too.

JBW

Trophies
XP
Country
I checked the website for DS linker and saw no mention of DLDI. The last update was a over year ago so its quite an outdated cart compared to the ones we're using.

bibimario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It have a dldi (nrio) but it's pretty hard to find it. The complete name is NAND FLASH CARD LIBFATNRIO
I never had problem to run games on this card, just had to patch sometimes. That's a very good card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone