GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guild McCommunist said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
jakob95 said:
Did anyone even try switching the Arm7 and shit like that?
I tried an Arm 7 switch myself and it didn't work, black screens! But I didn't not try switching both the Arm files yet, I think someone is on that right now, but haven't posted anything, from what I can see, I have been watching this post all day, well since it went up.

Please don't change your font color, size, positioning, etc. I think it's in forum rules, just sayin'.

@snowkid: What was your firmware, settings, etc?
No, your wrong, it's not against any rules

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
snowkid2themax said:
Wow, this is weird. The game runs perfectly on my AK2i.

Edit: Can't get soft-reset to work though

Wow you are obviously lying (right form?) since everyone else including myself on Acekard it only works up to when you click new game then you are greeted with 2 black screens, and this is with the latest loaders. So if you want us to believe you then provide a video of you booting your acekard up and then of you actually playing the game.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
jakob95 said:
I tried an Arm 7 switch myself and it didn't work, black screens! But I didn't not try switching both the Arm files yet, I think someone is on that right now, but haven't posted anything, from what I can see, I have been watching this post all day, well since it went up.

Please don't change your font color, size, positioning, etc. I think it's in forum rules, just sayin'.

Then what's the point of putting them there if you can't use them? That's just mean

You can use them for official things, but for your run of the mill post, you shouldn't. For example, our Essentials lists for games of consoles is a good example of color coating. It's just like bold or italicize; you don't use them on every post.

If you've got any more questions regarding it, PM me. I don't want too much off topic chatter here; there's already enough
smile.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guild McCommunist said:
Guild McCommunist said:
jakob95 said:

Then what's the point of putting them there if you can't use them? That's just mean

You can use them for official things, but for your run of the mill post, you shouldn't. For example, our Essentials lists for games of consoles is a good example of color coating. It's just like bold or italicize; you don't use them on every post.

If you've got any more questions regarding it, PM me. I don't want too much off topic chatter here; there's already enough
smile.gif
Well it's not against any rule, unless it's some magic rule that everyone on the site knows. Really I don't see where it's going to bother anyone.

snowkid2themax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
snowkid2themax said:
Wow, this is weird. The game runs perfectly on my AK2i.

Edit: Can't get soft-reset to work though

Wow you are obviously lying (right form?) since everyone else including myself on Acekard it only works up to when you click new game then you are greeted with 2 black screens, and this is with the latest loaders. So if you want us to believe you then provide a video of you booting your acekard up and then of you actually playing the game.

Sorry, I was reading someone else post that said that it wouldn't even load. So yeah, Mine loads but is also stuck at new game.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
Well it's not against any rule, unless it's some magic rule that everyone on the site knows. Really I don't see where it's going to bother anyone.
[/quote]

well... it kinda hurts my eyes a little, bright pink is not my favorite color. XD

ok guys lets stop random chatting and get some progress going.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We just have to wait for the real hackers to do what they can,im sure we narrowed down some of there options with this topic though.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
We just have to wait for the real hackers to do what they can,im sure we narrowed down some of there options with this topic though.

although most of the pages of this topic is random crap. i was on to something, and then i just gave up.

- gone to sleep - -____- zzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well the pink text is commonly my thing, but fine, back on topic I have only tried the ARM 7 switch, has anyone tried a Hex hack on it? I would try it myself, but I have no idea how to

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the pink text is commonly my thing, but fine, back on topic I have only tried the ARM 7 switch, has anyone tried a Hex hack on it? I would try it myself, but I have no idea how to

im gonna try that hex edit out. first i have to know what string address to change and so forth..........

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
basher11 said:

im gonna try that hex edit out. first i have to know what string address to change and so forth..........
Tell us how that goes. I would try switching both the ARM files right now, but I am not on my Windows computer, that is being occupied, so I am on my personal computer that has Linux on it. So I think someone should give that a whack.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its of anyone's interest I unpacked the game earlier and started deleting random shit like a idiot. It did not work.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
If its of anyone's interest I unpacked the game earlier and started deleting random shit like a idiot. It did not work.

lol thats what i did. i just deleted the ones that look like they could be related to the AP. i failed.
frown.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
basher11 said:
it'll take a while. im not that good of a hacker. i'll be damned if i do get it working.
You should get a metal if you get it work then. Still maybe you can help get it farther than it was before.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
omgpwn666 said:

Hmmm, there's a surprise! If you don't know anything about debugging for the DS you will not be able to do anything about it. Suggesting that somebody "hex edit" the file is like saying somebody should "pick the lock" at the local bank. Unless you actually know what you're doing it's fumbling in the dark with no arms.

Instead of spamming the thread with "let's do this, let's do that" just wait for the crackers/firmware writers to do their magic.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
it'll take a while. im not that good of a hacker. i'll be damned if i do get it working.
You should get a metal if you get it work then. Still maybe you can help get it farther than it was before.

just tried the first attempt at the hex string. failed, still at black screen. i'll try tomorrow. and i have school so i wont be able to work on it as much. there probably would be a fix tomorrow. laters, im off to sleep.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.