Gaming Bypass Pandora recovery mode?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Okay, so I bought a PSP 2000 from a dude on craigs.

Awesome deal but thats beside the point. The only battery that came with it is a HARDMODDED Pandora battery. Somehow he got the memory sticks that he gave me to bypass the recovery mode (wtf). I have been looking at the files, I have even copied the damn contents from that mem stick to mine.

tl;dr

What application do I put on my mem stick to get my PSP to bypass recovery mode? (I have a phat battery, but I dont want to resort to buying a new battery cover just yet)
I know there is one because the mem sticks that the guy gave me boot straight into the XMB, but with mine, it just goes to the black recovery screen.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
dudeonline said:
What application do I put on my mem stick to get my PSP to bypass recovery mode?
run the gen d3 installer and install the pandora option, it'll make holding L while booting launch pandora menu and holding nothing while booting launch straight to xmb (useful if you want ofw and cfw on same psp)

sidenote: this will only work with a memory stick that support "magicgate" (can be turned into a magic memory stick)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Just format your Memory Sticks with Rain's IPL and Memory Stick Tool and choose to inject the TimeMachine IPL. No need to mess about with firmware so long as you're on 3.80 or above (which you are...this is just an addendum for others)

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
mercluke said:
dudeonline said:
What application do I put on my mem stick to get my PSP to bypass recovery mode?
run the gen d3 installer and install the pandora option, it'll make holding L while booting launch pandora menu and holding nothing while booting launch straight to xmb (useful if you want ofw and cfw on same psp)

sidenote: this will only work with a memory stick that support "magicgate" (can be turned into a magic memory stick)

Awesome. just did this. works like a charm. Thank you!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou