Bypass languaje in a Jap DSI

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Albertini, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Albertini
    OP

Albertini Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2006
    Hi

I bought a Japanese DSI on eBay and what my surprise when I see that he can not change the language, this makes many games automatically select the English language, preventing me from playing my language (spanish). I used the search engine I found a utility to create a file of cheats, but this fall.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/way-to-bypass-the-language-problem-of-ak2i-and-dsi.146338/

I use a Ace3ds Plus. I need the utility to create the file cheat or to edit the head of the rom to always Choose the language I want

Can you help me ?

Thanks!

2. Clector

Clector GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    There"s something you can do, get the Original DS Firmware converted to .nds so then you can put and run it from your Flashcart, after that only run it and you will be in the Original DS Firmware set up the Language of your preference then shutdown the console.
    Poer on the console again and you be ijn the DSi Menu and it should still be in Japanese but don"t worry that"s normal since it doesn"t affect DSi apps and games (or at least the ones I tried), run a DS game and it should now run at the language you wanted.