OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After seeing Nintendo's horrible E3, I decided I am going to buy a PS3 so I can play Resident Evil 5 and GTA 4 and other great games. I don't like that Nintendo that Nintendo is coming with titles like Wii Music and the Snowboarding game, pretty stupid. But, I will not sell my Wii as I just recently got it modded, and I still want to play Brawl. Please Nintendo, make better games.

Edit: Wow, this is my first post/thread and so far no one has even said hi, or welcome to GBAtemp.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes, because they are only going to put out Snowboarding games and other Wii-xxxxx titles for the next year... nothing else will be comming out!

Why not wait until the end of E3? If you don't remember, last year Reggie said NOTHING about Brawl during the presentation... it wasn't until 2 days later did we get the news!

Why not wait until we hear ALL the news Nintendo has to give before you trade in your Wii... or you could just give it to me if you don't want it that much!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol you people do go to some extremes!

Check out these games:
Wario Land Shake
The Conduit
Mad World
Samba de Amigo
Rune Factory: Frontier
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Quantum of Solace
Monster Lab
Disaster: Day of Crisis
de Blob
Little King's Story
Call of Duty 5: World at War

Plus there are others still to be announced, E3 isn't the only place Nintendo announce stuff. If you still don't like this stuff then yeah ditch the Wii but don't go to the PS3, go to 360 there are more games and better exclusives.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree ^^, it's too early to say since E3 is not over. And Nintendo doesn't have to announce everything at E3.

QUOTE said:
Yeah, yes, immediately I'll throw my wii out the window and then I'll eat the second one...and then very fast I get shiny Play$tation 3 for 599 us dollars and RIIIIIIDGE RACER and $BOX 360!
tpi.gif

Rofl.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, yes, immediately I'll throw my wii out the window on da head of my neighbor and then I'll eat the second one...and then very fast I get shiny Play$tation 3 for 599 us dollars and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER for PSP even if I don't have PSP and $hitBOX 360!
tpi.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
oh yes i will throw mine out now....now that homebrew is developing quite steadily and WTF? e3 doesnt mean they announced everything for the whole wii life span

i think youll regret it once you throw out your wii and then nintendo starts announcing much better games

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
god damned how stupid can you be to say such things, stop acting like a spoiled brat
"hoooooo nintedo say not make my favourite game now, go to hell nintendo, mommy by me another console!!!!!" its a console for god sake there will always be new games for it, stop acting as if this press conference at this dying event is the end of the world! Like Hadrian said their are plenty of "hardcore" games coming out and i'm sure their are even more unannounced in the make.
Also playing video games is about having fun, if these game that were announced will be fun (and i'm sure they'll be, every one who says wii spot is bad is lying to his self) what's the difference really?

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian is right you ppl are being stupid nintendo put on a shitty e3 and you all start throwing out you wiis ... but too far the list hardrian gave thoese are a few of the confirmed games nintendo obviously didnt dish out the dirt on all there games it was pretty obvious they hiding something.

IndependenceStud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know theres more games going to be announced, I just really don't care. This was my first year watching E3, and I did not watch it live, I saw Sony and Microsoft first and thought, I can't to see what Nintendo has to show. And then, the dissapointment. If you are gonna have an E3 show at least show the good games. Also I was expecting a new handheld.

As for the new console I will get: PS3, beacuse it has a Blu-ray player and had best E3 show.... just hope it becomes modable soon.

P.S. I'm not stupid enough to throw out my Wii. It's just not the Wii's year, thats all.

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
IndependenceStudios said:
I know theres more games going to be announced, I just really don't care. This was my first year watching E3, and I did not watch it live, I saw Sony and Microsoft first and thought, I can't to see what Nintendo has to show. And then, the dissapointment. If you are gonna have an E3 show at least show the good games. Also I was expecting a new handheld.

As for the new console I will get: PS3, beacuse it has a Blu-ray player and had best E3 show.... just hope it becomes modable soon.

even if it becomes moddable, you'll have to download around 25gig isos and burn them using blue rays burners (which are still not commercially available, at least at a afordable price) and of course burn them on bluray disk that now are priced around 10 euros a disk over here.
Unless they hack it so that you can play the games from the hard drive i don't see it coming soon

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

i suggest you watch previous e3s

doesnt mean they are like that now,they were like that years ago or will be like that in the future

QUOTEITS RIIIIDGE RAAAAAAACER

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... People getting angry at something that isn't even for them... I'm suprised... Not really.

Here is a hint. E3 is not for you. E3 is for investors and publishers and marketers.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you remember conference in 2006
wub.gif

They do not must give a superextramega conference every year!

And I remember embarassment of Sony that year

QUOTE said:
IT'S RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER (silence)
QUOTE said:
This giant enemy Crab(p)
It will be sold for 599 us dollars (silence)

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
We aren't jelling at you. Just, your idea is (for almost everyone) too stupid and quick. Be patient! They just released Mario Kart and Smash Bros. Brawl (in PAL that is) and you still need new, more, more, more. Be patient.

And remember
It's Super RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IndependenceStudios said:
To some of the of the posts before me:

My opinion is still unchanged.

Also.... thank you everyone, I enjoy being yelled at.
dry.gif

Dude.. you don't have an opinion right now.. Hell you don't have enough information to actually form an opinion.

Your basing everything on fight or flee instinct.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Well they have their own media summit, so you can wait for it. Like most people said here, they don't have to announce everything in one show.

I hate to be redundant as I said this in some other posts but:

"I'll wait and see what the next advantage is."

&

"This week, you'll feel the next steps."

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I personally think the Wii is the best! I love the games and the Wiimote. Certain things could have been better and sometimes controls aren't as intuitive as I'd wish, but overall the Wii (together with the DS and GBA) offers me all the gaming pleasure I need. Plus there are loads of games that I look forward to.

So basically what I'm saying is, if you are fed up with Nintendo and the Wii, please don't bother posting negative vibes, Nintendo is clearly not your cup of tea (anymore), deal with, live with it and move on to other consoles. But please think about how it's possible that so many fellow-tempers love the Wii and Nintendo in general. I'm not trying to be a smartass here, it's just a given fact that lots and lots of people love Nintendo games.

I've just had it with people that constantly come here and complain about how Nintendo sucks and they're dissapointed with the path they're taking. I very much disagree: I love Wiifit, I love Endless Ocean and I like the idea of the Wiimotion plus...

I'm probably what people call a Nintendo fanboy, but I'm not bothered with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...