Hacking By accident reseted all plugins in Autoplugin now everything is gone

JonNick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
I made a mistake by trying to make some plugins to work in Adrenaline accidentally uninstalled all main plugins on the device.
Now, systems boots up into a plain menu. I see Molecular shell icon (not working, asking for a memory card), and Enso icon.
Vitashell icon is gone with everything else.
I tried to install it through QCMA, but Vita doesn't detect PC.
I do use SD2Vita. The console 1000. The system 3.60.
If anyone knows how to get everything back without starting everything from the scratch I will really appreciate your help.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Relax as long as you're using Sd2vita most of your games should be fine..
360 Enso did you try turning it on holding down the LEFT Trigger? That works for some people
2). Did you try simply going to the Henkaku.xyz website...? Might work
3) When this happened to me I used H Encore to get mine back but you said Qcma isn't working for you.. I had to download the official ps vita content manager... Then use qcma after.. I also had to restart my laptop a few times to get it to work....

JonNick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
360 Enso did you try turning it on holding down the LEFT Trigger? That works for some people
3) When this happened to me I used H Encore to get mine back but you said Qcma isn't working for you.. I had to download the official ps vita content manager... Then use qcma after.. I also had to restart my laptop a few times to get it to work....

I was able to run QCMA, but unfortunately a legit account is required which I never registered. I did L and R trigger only thing it does removes Henkaku from the settings. Also, what did you mean by going to Henkaku.xyz, it has an option to install, did you mean to install it again? Would not this mess up the current one? I do still have the Enso logo when the PS boots up and Henkaku in the setting, what are my options?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Put a new config on ux0. It will override ur0. Then, copy and paste.

I have config.backup.txt on my memory card in tai folder, here is a content:

# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget

I created another config file and placed the text unfortunately it did nothing

Last edited by JonNick,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the henkaku website 1st if that works... Use Autoplugin to get your Sd2vita card working.. If that then works... Check Vitashell make sure you only hat a Tai folder in ur0 if you do have on in urX.. Delete it.. You can't have two Tai folders they will conflict... Like I said before I had to do H encoe... There is a auto h encoe app that works good... But I'd definitely try the henkaku website 1st... Would save a bunch of time BTW just press the L trigger on boot up not L & R....

https://henkaku.xyz go here on your PS Vita Browser... Install it if possible

Last edited by SuperDan,

JonNick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Try the henkaku website 1st if that works... Use Autoplugin to get your Sd2vita card working.. If that then works... Check Vitashell make sure you only hat a Tai folder in ur0 if you do have on in urX.. Delete it.. You can't have two Tai folders they will conflict... Like I said before I had to do H encoe... There is a auto h encoe app that works good... But I'd definitely try the henkaku website 1st... Would save a bunch of time BTW just press the L trigger on boot up not L & R....

go here on your PS Vita Browser... Install it if possible

I meant I pressed L it didn't work, then R after next reboot and didn't work either. I'll try to install henkaku again, I hope it's not going to mess up the current one I have. Also, I'll delete from memory card tai folder, let see how it goes. I'll keep you guys posted.

Edit: It says Your firmware 3.65 is currently not supported :(. So, it was spoofed to 3.65, my FW apparently 3.60. The installation process tried to install Molecule shell but it says it's taiHEN already installed. I'm trying to run Molecule it says you must insert a memory card with this app. Jeez why I removed all those plugins :(

Last edited by JonNick,
Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant I pressed L it didn't work, then R after next reboot and didn't work either. I'll try to install henkaku again, I hope it's not going to mess up the current one I have. Also, I'll delete from memory card tai folder, let see how it goes. I'll keep you guys posted.

Edit: It says Your firmware 3.65 is currently not supported :(. So, it was spoofed to 3.65, my FW apparently 3.60. The installation process tried to install Molecule shell but it says it's taiHEN already installed. I'm trying to run Molecule it says you must insert a memory card with this app. Jeez why I removed all those plugins :(
Try turning spoofing off i>?>? think i did i also had to reformat my sony memory card but thats fine everything is always on my \SD2Vita/ so will be yours
Dont worry ive done worse a few times and fixed my Ps Vta Google Auto H Encore its easy and once you have it its a life saver ... as it will always be there as a back up on your PC/Laptop .... once you made the bubble just add it to vita bu Qmca and install that will get Henkaku working which then you can do Enso & the rest is easy with Autoplugin

Last edited by SuperDan,

JonNick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
I was able to run Molecule Shell by inserting original Sony micro sd card. I can see config file in ur0, but when I switch to sd2vita Molecule is gone and I can't do anything from that point. What should I change or add to ur0 and config file?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to run Molecule Shell by inserting original Sony micro sd card. I can see config file in ur0, but when I switch to sd2vita Molecule is gone and I can't do anything from that point. What should I change or add to ur0 and config file?
Im Thinking use Autoplugin setup the Sd2vita then shut off the vita ..actaully put the SD2vita in the vita and turn it on ...

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Please research and use IMCunlocker to make your PSV1000 change its setting for an internal ux0(the same as psv2000 internal memory card setting) That way you will be protect from plugin problem from now on.

JonNick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Wow, I got everything back. So this is what I did:

1. Put official Sony SD card.
2. Went online through the browser henkaku..xyz website
3. When it was installing Molecule I held R trigger it allowed to over wright an old one
4. Installed transferred through FTP Vitashell VPK
5. Using VItashell installed Autoplugin 2 (damn it)
6. Installed sd2vita plugin using Autoplugin 2

Thanks everyone who tried to help me I really appreciate your help, especially SuperDan!

Edit: Only problem I have right now Cannot start this application starting the games(CO-9250-6), the homebrews and adrenaline work just fine.

Edit: some plugins were missing now the games working too

Last edited by JonNick,
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Last edited by FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality