[BWF] Badminton World Tour

Discussion in 'World News, Current Events & Politics' started by Sathya, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Sathya
    OP

Sathya GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    becasue the title of this section is: World News, CURRENT EVENTS, and Politics, so...... i make this thread for Updates all of Badminton events in the World (including from Olympics games, Asian games, SEA games, etc) of course this page will be update every times (at least every 48 hours)
    but this is just for opening of this thread, soon i will make it more perfect to read.
    Now, i can only give you a link for badminton events tommorow: Korea open 2018 https://bwfworldtour.bwfbadminton.c...2018/results/2018-09-30/?match=29&stab=result

Just wait update events from me:grog:

2. radicalwookie

radicalwookie GBAtemp Fan

Sep 15, 2018
    United States
    And my gf said my lawn bowls championship is boring, ha take that woman!

3. Sathya
    OP

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    I'll take it! but you can tell your GF, if Badminton Championship or Super Series, is not boring

4. AsPika2219

AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
    Lei Chong Wei! Lei Chong Wei! Lei Chong Wei! Lei Chong Wei! Lei Chong Wei!!!... :lol:

I hope LCW won Olympic Games at Tokyo on year 2020 soon! For now, he still rested because of random injuries, sicks and NOSE CANCER problem.

5. Sathya
    OP

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    Chinese Taipei Open has been start from 2-7 october, with prize money: USD 500.000. now, i will give you a little history in chinese taipei open: The Chinese Taipei Open is a HSBC World Tour Super 300 tournament, one of 11 Super 300 tournaments on the Tour. Held since 1970s, and formally known as the Chinese Taipei Open Grand Prix Gold, the tournament has been hosted in Taiwan for most of its history.
    The Chinese Taipei Open has been hosted in the Taipei Arena since 2014, which was also the venue for the competition venue for 2013 Asia Championship.
    The tournament fast became a popular international tournament and showcased local stars such as Chou Tien Chen &Tai Tzu Ying. Chou Tien Chen won the men’s singles title in the two consecutive years of 2016 & 2017 and defeating his fellow compatriot, Wang Tzu Wei in the 2017 final. Tai Tzu Ying won the 2012 & 2016 in their debuts Chinese Taipei Open. and you can look all current standings and result from all players here: https://bwfworldtour.bwfbadminton.c...x-chinese-taipei-open-2018/results/2018-10-03

6. Sathya
    OP

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
  7. Sathya
    OP

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
  8. Sathya
    OP

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
  9. Sathya
    OP

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    The winner of french open 2018 is herehttps://bwfworldtour.bwfbadminton.com/tournament/3157/yonex-french-open-2018/results/podium/
    and the current event is on: Macau open 2018 and Saarloux German open 2018

10. AsPika2219

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
    LEE CHONG WEI.... is now 100% HEALTLY!!! Free from nose cancer! LCW will continue joined badminton until Olympic Tokyo 2020! Everyone, please support LCW!!! :yay:

11. AsPika2219

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
  12. radicalwookie

radicalwookie GBAtemp Fan

Sep 15, 2018
    United States
  13. AsPika2219

Jun 17, 2010