Hardware Buying Wii U WITHOUT the Gamepad.

Big Man Tyrone2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to buy a Wii U without a gamepad? My other Wii U broke a while ago (not a brick), and I was wondering if I can get a new one for a cheaper price, and if I can, where?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to buy a Wii U without a gamepad? My other Wii U broke a while ago (not a brick), and I was wondering if I can get a new one for a cheaper price, and if I can, where?

You can find them on ebay without a gamepad for like ~$100. Google is your friend.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm not going to investigate the seller for you (sorry), but as long as you pay through paypal, you will get refunded if someone scams you.

eBay and paypal stress safety of the buyer over safety of the seller. Sellers are much more likely to get screwed on ebay.

Big Man Tyrone2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to investigate the seller for you (sorry), but as long as you pay through paypal, you will get refunded if someone scams you.

eBay and paypal stress safety of the buyer over safety of the seller. Sellers are much more likely to get screwed on ebay.
Alright, thanks! Also, saying that my Wii U broke around the time IOSUHAX came out, would it be possible to do iosuhax/rednand.

Last edited by Big Man Tyrone2,
Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Certified Nin10yearold (tm)