Hacking Buying vita. Few questions again lol

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to be getting the aqua PS Vita slim on Amazon. Japan import. Is 128gb enough memory and is hacking Japan import differwnt than us?

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any micro SD card work? Also curious if anyone has bought a Japan import and if they know which sellers actually sell brand new sealed vitas?

Last edited by WOOO1234,

Condarkness_XY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure any sd card would work, unless it's fake. If you get a fake one, it'll probably only function well for a little then decide to die on you, or only show a fragment of the original advertised capacity.

Reactions: WOOO1234

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are getting vita to micro sd then any micro sd will work,But if you aren't then you need to buy the psvita memory cards that cost way to much (64GB is around $90):huh:

Last edited by Owenge, , Reason: I put 128 GB

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol as far as memory yes sd2vita. Lol agree memory cards for ps PS Vita r expensive lol reminds me of back in the day for psp when I thought those were high prices XD

As far as hit or miss. I've heard stories of people buying "NEW" Vita off sites and they are not package like original "BRAND NEW" vitas. (Assuming they opened the Vita and checked and said it's new instead of mint condition/very good shape). Just curious if I should check with sellers to make sure it hasn't been opened or if people know a good way to double make sure.

Thanks for people's help and knowledge and time.

Reactions: Owenge

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol as far as memory yes sd2vita. Lol agree memory cards for ps PS Vita r expensive lol reminds me of back in the day for psp when I thought those were high prices XD

As far as hit or miss. I've heard stories of people buying "NEW" Vita off sites and they are not package like original "BRAND NEW" vitas. (Assuming they opened the Vita and checked and said it's new instead of mint condition/very good shape). Just curious if I should check with sellers to make sure it hasn't been opened or if people know a good way to double make sure.

Thanks for people's help and knowledge and time.
Export sellers tend to open and test electronics before shipping unless they're limited editions (packaging matters in those cases) to make sure it works so they don't have to eat $25+ in return shipping costs. Also, in Japan for example, it's considered a courtesy to update the firmware in electronics that are capable when sold. Another thing from Japan is, they don't differentiate between "New" and "Like New". So you might buy a "new" Vita but it's actually 3 months old, the seller barely used it because he didn't like it, and it's still in like new condition.

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks pri that's what I thought was the case. I just want a Vita that "brand new never opened" but I guess it will be chance of fate lol. I understand stand people opening them to check them but they should be posting under used "like new" instead. I hate they post "new" for full price when it has been opened. Decisions decisions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol