Buying stuff on the internet

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to post this just to see who all is with me, when you order something from Amazon they dont take your money until they ship which drives me crazy becuase using paypal I get temp holds form 8 different things then they take out the money so im negative on my paypal until they finally release it then they take money from my bank so its all just one big hassle.I need to start buying amazon gift cash and buying with that, its MUCH easier.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hahahaha.. i use credit card..
so that was never my problem
tongue.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
elixirdream said:
hahahaha.. i use credit card..
so that was never my problem
tongue.gif
Exactly exactly. I only use PP when it's required or I already know it would make it easier. :x

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use my paypal debit card... it SUCKS

why a credit card? seems like a waste if you have the cash

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I just use my bank debit card to order stuff off Amazon. The only place I really use PayPal are the places that don't take my debit card.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the whole thing started becuase I bought like two pokemon games and some laser pointers and amazon hasnt taken the cash yet so I checked my balance to see how much was in there and it turned out that I didnt have enough for the pokemon games or the pointers then it turned out that part was charged to some gift account so I would have about 10 once everything goes through when I thought I was negative 10. horror story I assure you.

if I get anything from amazon im just going to buy some gift certifs that way I can just pay for everything all at once and not have to worry about anything after.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise