Hacking Buying my girlfriend a card

Gouchez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i got my gf a Dsi and she loves it but wants more out of it.

So Ii was wanting to know which one would be best for her and also me b.c i'm going to get a dsi xl soon

I have read and seen videos about alot of cards and just need some more info.

Need to know if they can use Music, Emu(Nes,Snes,other ds games),i think i seen ebooks on one? also videos

also the Micro SD cards what speed would be good i seen class 2-10 not sure what out be good also aiming for a 8gb card

and i seen something about Moonshell will i need that for all or any of it.

thank you..

omega gian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gouchez said:
Ok so i got my gf a Dsi and she loves it but wants more out of it.

So Ii was wanting to know which one would be best for her and also me b.c i'm going to get a dsi xl soon

I have read and seen videos about alot of cards and just need some more info.

Need to know if they can use Music, Emu(Nes,Snes,other ds games),i think i seen ebooks on one? also videos

also the Micro SD cards what speed would be good i seen class 2-10 not sure what out be good also aiming for a 8gb card

thank you..

SuperCard DSTWO
yay.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell her she's "Super" with a SuperCard DSTwo.

Tell her she's "Ace" with an Acekard 2i.

Tell her to "Get the fuck out" with an R4.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gouchez said:
Dsi, Music, Emu,(Nes,Snes,other ds games),ebooks, videos
For this you should get a DStwo, it has the best emulation potential, ebook support, and in the future video support.
It already has a GBA emulator!

Gouchez said:
Try to avoid Class 2 cards, class 4 should be good enough, but class 6 should be great.
They are indicative of their write speeds, but not their read speeds, however they usually go hand in hand.

QUOTE(Gouchez @ Jul 28 2010, 01:55 AM)
Moonshell is a homebrew that can play music, DPG format video, view images and read text files on any flashcart.

If you're looking for somewhere to buy a DStwo, we totally recommend buying it here from shoptemp.

If $35 is a little too steep for you, consider also the Acekard 2i, which is $15 and can do most of what you're looking for with Moonshell, and emulates NES and Gameboy games pretty well. It can't emulate GBA games, and the SNES emulation is pretty spotty however.

Gouchez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thank you for the fast and very helpful reply i was thinking the R4 2 days ago but started reading more and more bad news about it. Then i looked into the Acekard 2i and really liked it... but seen some people say that the team that makes it might go out soon or just stop update'n it... but alot of people said DS2 so i think i will just go with that for her 1st... might be some time b4 i get mine so then again thank you for all ur help
yay.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Truth is that the original R4 brand has been dead for a long time, all the R4's you buy out there today are just imitations, fakes and clones, all trying to earn money by exploiting the R4 name.

The only acceptable R4 clone is the 1:1, built to specification reproduction of the original R4, no SDHC, no DSi support, but has the brilliant Wood R4 firmware that 99.9% of DS games work on.

Anyway, the DStwo should be a great choice for your girlfriend, I hope she enjoys it.
smile.gif

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Tell her she's "Super" with a SuperCard DSTwo.

Tell her she's "Ace" with an Acekard 2i.

Tell her to "Get the fuck out" with an R4.
rofl.gif

Thank you. That made my day.

Edit: On topic...SCDS2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night