Hardware Buying mod chips in UK

Spikyhercule

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone reccomend a site that I can buy a DriveKey or Wassabi DX in the UK?
I'm banner bricked with a bad wad on the first channel page and from what I've read which is loadssssssss I need a mod chip so I can load wad manager autoboot CD via the Gamecube controller method.

Thanks.

**Edit** Bought one now from, Ghost2fitter

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that site you ordered from looks really fishy.

like this listing. correct me if i am wrong, but dont new black wii's have drives that can't read burned media? so wouldnt putting a modchip in be useless, and a waste of money?

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MFDC12 said:
that site you ordered from looks really fishy.

like this listing. correct me if i am wrong, but dont new black wii's have drives that can't read burned media? so wouldnt putting a modchip in be useless, and a waste of money?

You can replace the wii drive, which is probably what they did when they installed the mod chip. Modchip + new drive = able to read backups. That said, I haven't heard of them so that's still something to be cautious about.

Spikyhercule

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That site is totally legit. My chip came quick 1st class recorded delivery. Search Google for ghost2fitter and a lot of people reccomend the site. Wii was un-bricked in 20mins with BootMiiDiisc v1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol