Hacking Buying M3 Real

Antineo69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,Am new here

Am going to buy M3 real soon,since my R4 die on me,have it 3 months with 4Gb card,keep coming up stuck up say loading....i Try everything like updated,firmware and etc. I would buy another R4,but there to many fake one around.

So I been looking at M3 Real.

So am wondering what software do I need to put on it,and need to be put first before other things on it.

Any help with you lots,would be great.thanks Nick

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You've had a flashcart before, albeit a fake R4 (sorry to break the news to you...authentic R4 carts could only handle a maximum 2gb microsd), so you should understand it only takes a few minutes to download the firmware and load it onto your microsd card.

Good place to start is here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=891...t=0&start=0

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
In short, get the M3 Real, get Sakura firmware or default 3.9, copy to microSD and you're set to go!!

And Dark^'^Knight, there are actually some non-SDHC SanDisk card in 4 GB size...but they are highly unstable and not recommended to use, because they heat up really fast..
They are very rare to find too...so I doubt that Antineo69 had nonSDHC, so my guess would be that he had fake R4 too!! Specially if it broke after 3 months of use?!?!
My M3 Simply still works like a charm, and people reported that mostly, their original R4s still work, but are outdated..

Antineo69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thedicemaster said:
my guess is that your R4 appeared broken because you tried to use it with a microSD that isn't supported.

No,i brought that MicroSD 4GB with R4 and it worked without hitch first time

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
In short, get the M3 Real, get Sakura firmware or default 3.9, copy to microSD and you're set to go!!

And Dark^'^Knight, there are actually some non-SDHC SanDisk card in 4 GB size...but they are highly unstable and not recommended to use, because they heat up really fast..
They are very rare to find too...so I doubt that Antineo69 had nonSDHC, so my guess would be that he had fake R4 too!! Specially if it broke after 3 months of use?!?!
My M3 Simply still works like a charm, and people reported that mostly, their original R4s still work, but are outdated..

Or get tripple boot
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Actually, I believe that your best shot is GBAtemps download section.....I'm not sure if NDSthemes host M3 Real themes, never checked them....but look here, strata8 made some pretty good skins, gangsterboi too, and you could check out my Sakuratronic skin
wink.gif

Antineo69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Actually, I believe that your best shot is GBAtemps download section.....I'm not sure if NDSthemes host M3 Real themes, never checked them....but look here, strata8 made some pretty good skins, gangsterboi too, and you could check out my Sakuratronic skin
wink.gif

thank for that

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, you're very welcome..
wink.gif

Go to Sakura FAQ thread (stickied here in M3 Boards, or link in my sig), there is the list of skins made so far....Densetsu3000 made a great job listing them all, with a little description and credits..

dwdigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, you got a fake r4, the genuine r4ds support 2GB TF Card max.
So your r4 die in 3 month .

M3 is great ,but it's most expensive.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dwdigi said:
sorry, you got a fake r4, the genuine r4ds support 2GB TF Card max.
So your r4 die in 3 month .

M3 is great ,but it's most expensive.
cyclods and acekard rpg are most expensive
the m3 real $ wise is mid range

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple