OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was going to buy a Hori DS Lite screen protector (filter) from Play-Asia, it costs roughly $10 CAD with shipping. The thing that I'm afraid of is the total amount of money I'd end up paying for it to reach me (in Canada). According to Play-Asia, there are import duties and taxes that might be added on through customs, so I might be paying an unexpected amount of money by the time I receive it. Had a friend who bought something from eBay and ended up paying +$120 on some $200 software junk. Any Canadians here who bought stuff (e.g. Hori screen protectors) from Play-Asia before? Was there any added extras on top of your item payment? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in Ontario, and I've bought from Play-Asia before.

The item I bought was $35, plus $20 shipping, and an extra $15 import fee on top of it because they declared it over $20. If it's declared at like $10, there won't be any import tax. All for a stupid Light Gun
tongue.gif

Regards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal...