buying from Dsflashcard issue

chirisu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So stupid me made a purchase on dsflashcard BEFORE I looked it up on gbatemp. Apparently they're really shady and terrible (only reason I bought from them was I've made a purchase from 2013 before---granted it was a long time and I could barely remember it). What others said that the site responds pretty quickly but I've emailed them 3 times, with a 2 days period in between but no respond from them whatsoever. Some also said they would refund the foreign fee charges (which was what I emailed them about it) but well no response so . . .
They send me a tracking number super fast but I've bought it on sept 15, the location is still somewhere in china and still preparing to process for shipment.
So in this situation, is there anything I can do? My total purchase was 28 originally but the charge was 30.43 USD (there were no mention of taxes or such things when I checked out until I get a notification from my bank saying foreign transaction fee). I don't remember much from the 2013 purchase so can't speak about it.
Before googling on them, I assumed that they were in US based so the transaction wouldn't include foreign fees but no mention of the foreign fee charges until I was charged for it.
I can't get any response from them either. . .any ideas? thank you!

P/S I hope this is the right forum. .if not so sorry ; v ;

chirisu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to update.
I still have not receive ANY replies from them whatsoever. It took them two weeks for the items to arrived.
I doubled check my bank and the foreign fee was .91 cent (that said foreign) along with the 30.43 USD, which didn't make sense because the items total on check out was 28.00 as the final check out.
So there's some iffy weird charges there
http://tinypic.com/r/2nld5ya/9
here's the image. Top is DSflashcard total amount. Second little tab on the bottom is from my bank charges.

sending them the last email and if they don't response, I'll just take this to my bank instead.

Last edited by chirisu,

Skyhigh_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you just bought an regular r4 card ( first generation) and an r4igold.cn card?

Have you received anything yet?

I have original r4 cards

Also have r4i sdhc cards ( clones of r4igold.cn) they run off wood too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans