cornaljoe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok just got this site from a post here, and I got to say why haven't I found this earlier!!!!!. Their prices seem great, shipping is about the same as Winsunx. And they actually have new stuff in stock. I've been waiting forever for Winsunx to get the new EZ4 Lites in but it's taking so long. Anywho my current order is for:

EZ4 Lite - 42.50USD
MK4 Key - 18.50USD

Shipping - 20.50USD

Subtotal - 81.50USD
Paypal Fee - 3.26USD

Total - 84.76USD

That's freaking awesome, is there something I'm missing. Why haven't I heard of this site before.

Also they have 1GB Sandisk microSD for 43.50USD thats an awesome price but I saw an 1GB Sandisk Ultra II mcroSD for 61.00USD shipped on Ebay. Is it worth getting my SD from a different source. The Ultra II speed is 10M/s read 9M/s write, but I don't know the speed for the normal. Is the 17.50USD difference worth the extra speed, does it help gameplay? I would really appreciate some feedback because I would like to order by tommorrow. Thanks!

scrawl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Psxbox.net only started offering Paypal today.

Prior to that, it was either Intl bank xfer or Western Union.

Their prices are about on par with Winsunx.

cornaljoe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see, paypal made them known LOL. Anyone know if the Utra II microSD has less slowdowns on the EZ4 than the Regular? I read the other topics disputing over it, but they kept going off topic. Some people say yes some no what is it?

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol, thnx to you guys psxbox added paypal now
smile.gif

Too bad I can't pay the more than $300 using paypal to them.

Usually I order stuff above $700 from them
frown.gif

So I still have to use bank transfer.

What shipping are you using? DHL or airmail?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1