Hacking Buying DSTwo which site

Jack2727

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, well after finally making the decision to buy a DSTwo now I've been having the hardest time finding a site... so I sort of need help with that...

I live in Canada so naturally I would prefer the site to be Canadian based to avoid extra shipping costs and border fee's (Yes USA I'm looking at you)

Would prefer it be payed through credit card, for some reason a lot of the sites I've looked at talk about Email Transactions... which I have no experience with, if someone could explain that to me that would be great.

Obviously would only like recommended sites that have been proven to be good, although I understand shit does happen...

I hope I covered everything... I'm getting some money for Christmas and I plan to spend it on a new Nintendo 3DS XL and I figured it would be time to get a DSTwo

and help is appreciated, and I hope to participate with this community in the following months :D

Edit: I did look at one site called GoCyberShopping.com, there based in Waterloo which is near me so I thought perfect!... went through the whole checkout process added in a Kingston 8GB.... well the final total was $72... the DSTWo+Kingston 8GB was $52 + $10 shipping + 13% GST... and then the only payment option was through email transaction.. what is that?!? going to bed now >_>

Jack2727

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I've pretty much shot myself in the foot, I decided to go with ZhuZhuchina.com and got my order sorted about but about half an hour later I stumbled across a site that had a store location like 3 hours away from me, so was like cool I could place an order there and get my DSTwo before Christmas so I went ahead an cancelled the order at zhuzhuchina... and placed an order at the other place....

Well.... It's sort of messed up now, I have an email that says my order was cancelled with zhuzhuchina... but recently I just got an email saying my payment went through, and that they'd send me another email when they've dispatched the item

I began to panic and quickly logged into the zhuzhuchina site, the order status changed from cancel to Verified..................... so now panicking even more I fired off a support ticket to cancel the order...
To make matters worse I'm not even sure I can get my money back... because the paypal option wasn't there so I selected credit card, which then took me to the iwsmile.it which is the site that handles credit card payments to zhuzhuchina.com

So it's not like I can open a dispute with anyone if shit hits the fan >_> unless my bank can help me

Gizmo1k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
realhotstuff.com came through for me in less than a week. they're in NJ i think so not sure how fast stuff would get to Canada with customs and all.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Paypal is shutting down the accounts of sites that sell flash carts, which is why the sites have to resort to passing the information through e-mail secretly.
Paypal isn't a bank, so they can freeze all the accounts they want at any time since they're not bound by the same laws...

Zhu's fine to order from, but yeah with the current state of ordering it's hard to tell what's what.

Jack2727

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope the support team there can cancel my order and somehow get my money back, or I'm going to be making a call to my bank >_> which is oh so tiring...

Edit: Got my refund. no hassle would probably deal with them in the future If I could tolerate the longer delivery time

BrokenHearted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nds-card has free express international shipping for orders over 100 USD. Got my order about a week after payment (maybe even sooner I think). Really good deal.

Monster3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
received my dstwo from digitopz.com ,official distributor, works perfect on my v4.5.0-10 after i updated my 3ds. you can give it a shot or you can go to official site : where to buy" or shop temp to find tons of stores in canada or usa.

Derek D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Why not go to shoptemp.net to find the result? there are many fantastic sites there. oz3ds and gamekool seem to be nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool