Buying cheap NDS Lite Red/Black

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Toni Plutonij, Apr 13, 2008.

Apr 13, 2008
  1. Toni Plutonij
    OP

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    I've seen few online shops that sells Crimson/Black NDS Lite at the price 129.99$, but they're currently sold out..
    Could you recommend me some sites that have Nintendo IN STOCK at this same price (or cheaper)..I wouldn't like it to be second hand, and I would avoid Amazon and eBay..
    I live in Croatia (Europe, state next to Italy)

Thank you all very much [​IMG]

I forgot to say, I've been searching previous posts, and found only one similar topic that didn't help me, and I've been googling, but couldn't find no good sites with the price I'm looking for..
    So please, if anybody knows answer to my question, don't be quiet..

Cheers..

2. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    If you're talking about the crimson and black, gamestop.com has them, but I don't know if they ship to Croatia. I found a coupon online that game me free shipping in the U.S. but I'm guessing you'll have to pay shipping to Croatia.

-Bri

3. tinymonkeyt

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    pssttt. urza is selling one i think
    check the tradin forums

4. Toni Plutonij
    OP

Croatia
    Yes, I'm talking about Crimson & Black, I've already edited my first post..
    Thank you for the suggestion and fast replay, this is just the kind of site I've been looking for, sadly it says that "Ships to U.S. addresses only"..I'll try to order and see what happens..

In meantime, I'd like to hear other suggestions..

tinymonkeyt - I'd check the trading forums, but, look at my posts (I'm not the person who likes to troll, and I talk when I really have something to say), so I don't have nearly amount of posts, as I'm required to have.. [​IMG]

5. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Send a private message to Urza. tinymonkeyt is right, he is selling a crimson/black NDSL.

-Bri

6. Toni Plutonij
    OP

Croatia
    I've contacted Urza, so we'll see if we could make some agreement..

If anybody knows of some sites that sell Crimson/Black, other than mentioned, post them here, I'm still looking for reliable web-shops, just in case if this deal with Urza doesn't pull out.

The only place, I've found so far, that looks like it might be what I've been searching for, is ToysRUs..

Thanx Bri and tinymonkeyt for suggestions and help! [​IMG]

7. Toni Plutonij
    OP

Croatia
    Actually, I will really need your help!!
    I've tried all my options and there was no shipping to Croatia [​IMG]

If any of you out there knows some good web-shops, please, write it here, I didn't count on so much complications and now I lost few days (I'm getting it for surprise, so it should be some time soon)..

Sorry for "bumping" and double-post, but I didn't want to make new topic. And I don't know any better people who could help me, than you tempers here..

Thanks in advance..

Anybody?!?! Please!! I've been searching, but all I found is Amazon, and nothing else..I'll try it, but isn't there any other web-shops..