Hardware Buying a used Switch for my parents! Help me out temp

radicalwookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello fellow tempers.
I finally managed to save around 150 bucks and I'd like to use these to get my parents a Christmas present. Ive been dreaming about giving them a Switch since the release but financially Im super tight so that wasnt an option. I finally managed to save around 150$ to buy a secondhand Switch but I have a question that I was hoping you guys will help me understand.

So given my super low budget I was looking at the banned Switches mostly beacause banned Switches are really cheap nowdays so I was wondering, is it still possible to play multiplayer over lan?
I have an unbanned Switch and let's say Id like to play with my parents who have a banned Switch over the wifi. Is that a possibility or not? Do all major multiplayer games support Lan?

Second, is it wise to buy used ones from Ebay and such? What should I be looking for? Any defects that are common? I know about the bending but thats about it.

I really hope you guys can point me in the right direction :)

Cheerios!

Mitch0305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello fellow tempers.
I finally managed to save around 150 bucks and I'd like to use these to get my parents a Christmas present. Ive been dreaming about giving them a Switch since the release but financially Im super tight so that wasnt an option. I finally managed to save around 150$ to buy a secondhand Switch but I have a question that I was hoping you guys will help me understand.

So given my super low budget I was looking at the banned Switches mostly beacause banned Switches are really cheap nowdays so I was wondering, is it still possible to play multiplayer over lan?
I have an unbanned Switch and let's say Id like to play with my parents who have a banned Switch over the wifi. Is that a possibility or not? Do all major multiplayer games support Lan?

Second, is it wise to buy used ones from Ebay and such? What should I be looking for? Any defects that are common? I know about the bending but thats about it.

I really hope you guys can point me in the right direction :)

Cheerios!
You can still do local play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over