Buying a SuperCard DSTWO, where should I buy it with PayPal?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by iTStorm, Feb 2, 2012.

1. iTStorm
    OP

iTStorm Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2011
    India
    I'm looking for a place that has it for under 40 dollars. Does anybody know a good place to buy it from?

Oh, and I live in India by the way. So try to get a place that has free shipping. I'm willing to pay for tracking though.

2. hapse

hapse Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2011
    I've been looking around a bit aswell for a supercard dstwo (i live in denmark tho) but i found some sides that sent from china where there were no shipping.
    http://gbatemp.net/t232281-supercard-dstwo-review
    i
    n the top you can see where you can buy it ;)
    Hope this helps :)

-Hapse

3. iTStorm
    OP

iTStorm Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2011
    India
    I already have an Acekard 2i, but since I just sold my RS account for $55, I'm planning to get a DSTWO for GBA emulation :)

4. crazyj3ss

crazyj3ss hmm

Jan 20, 2012
    United States
    Ha, you thought I'd tell?
    Well it's a little above your $40 budget(can't remember if there was a cheaper option on there, just check it out I guess), but I bought mine from leetmod.com through Paypal. I was a little worried at first, since I didn't hear much talk about the site before, but it was a great site. Got mine in 5 days.

Hope this helped some.

5. iTStorm
    OP

iTStorm Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2011
    India
    Meh... I decided not to get another card since I have my Acekard 2i..., even though I'd love to get it, the DS scene looks like it's gonna die soon... so I don't think I'll spend around $35-40 dollars on it.

6. PterBaksa

PterBaksa Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2012
    Hungary
    WRONG! ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice