Hacking Buying a NEW 3ds XL + SKY3DS questions

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys!

Im a proud owner of a original 3ds with MT CARD and Ive been thinking...its time to upgrade to a larger screen.
So because I travel to Japan a lot, I somewhat decided to buy a New3dsXL (LL) there because its much cheaper than in Europe.
However I have 1 questions that are bothering me, and I was hoping if someone could anwser them.

1. Will SKY3ds (i dont like gateway :) work with all current NEW3DSXL versions? Or have they blocked it yet?

2. Will I only be able to play Japanese roms (because console will be JAP) on the console with SKY3DS?

Cheers <3

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
1. yes sky is not blocked on anything yet.
2. japanese only until someone releases a hack for 9.2 or lower, look at karl, oska, rxtools too possibly.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
As of now no, but there are some things in development that will give you region free like OSKA and KARL3DS but frankly I wouldn't count on either of them til they're released.

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
And I assume you need to bo on lower than 9.2 and need Cubic Ninja for that?

Edit: Woop, whats this regionthree? Oo
Does it work with Sky3ds or just original cartridges?

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG, if you're buying a Japanese 3DS or N3DS get a Cyber Save Editor dongle while you're there. Sky3DS is also region freeable (takes some homework but you can do it to install GW on anything below 9.2)

So yeah, JAP N3DS, CYBERSAVE EDITOR (for JAP system only), PowerSaves Pro 3ds (for US only) Sky3DS, Gateway.

Have fun. At least it's cheaper than your plane ticket...

Say "ohayo" to the cuties for me while there! :P

BhenBen_85

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi my New 3DS XL will arrive in 2 days and Sky3ds after 1 week maybe, i just want to ask about game update, this is my 1st time owning a nintendo 3ds and i dont know anything about updating games, like PS3 PS Vita and PS4 some developers sent out update for there games , so how will i update my downloaded games if for example they release update for there games while using SKY3DS, and by the way can i get banned if i use sky3ds i'm not an online player at all, i just want to play offline but with wifi on, can i get banned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte