Gaming Buying A Gba Clone

SSG Vegeta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not if you want the cartridge slot intact. A flashcart serves the same purpose, though. I don't really get why you want it built in.

Clones that have built-in games are awesome I have NO experience what so ever setting up GBA flash kits they don't come with a manual & i'm also trying to get a NN3DS XL next year from what i've seen the only options that I have are looking for an original GBA clone which would kill everything in one shot or spending $70 an additional 45 or $13 more dollars depending on which kit I get the purpose of this thread was to find & buy a GBA clone device but if an original lame GBA fat that's dependent on a flash is all I have fine

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clones that have built-in games are awesome I have NO experience what so ever setting up GBA flash kits they don't come with a manual & i'm also trying to get a NN3DS XL next year from what i've seen the only options that I have are looking for an original GBA clone which would kill everything in one shot or spending $70 an additional 45 or $13 more dollars depending on which kit I get the purpose of this thread was to find & buy a GBA clone device but if an original lame GBA fat that's dependent on a flash is all I have fine
Ah, I can understand that. They're relatively simple to set up. Some, depending on where you buy them from, will come pre-setup. For the most part, you just have to copy the ROMs to the root of the cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: