Hacking Buying a DSTT

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to give my friend an Amazon link so that he could buy a DSTT (only flashcart available on Amazon).

Is there a difference between reals and fakes? Would this one be fake?

I have read the stickies, but I am still confused of what firmware I should use...

Should I use RetroGameFan's, YSMenu, or an unofficial DSTT kernal
Answered buy Devpravo
Depravo said:
Those unofficial kernals are just uncredited repacks of RGF's firmware updates and YSMenu needs RGF's files to remain up-to-date so you may as well just use the official RGF releases.

What firmwares have FakeKiller?

Thanks in advance!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Why not just buy from the likes of Real Hot Stuff? American based, fast/free shipping, and good prices.

The DSTT is not a good flash cart, even with its updates. I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the only flashcart available on Amazon.
RoboticBuddy said:
I was looking for a place to buy flashcarts, but my friend cannot buy anywhere else besides Amazon or EBay.

If anyone if selling their flashcart on EBay, could you please PM me the link? Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
RoboticBuddy said:
It's the only flashcart available on Amazon.
RoboticBuddy said:
I was looking for a place to buy flashcarts, but my friend cannot buy anywhere else besides Amazon or EBay.

If anyone if selling their flashcart on EBay, could you please PM me the link? Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Why can he only buy from those two places? I could maybe understand Amazon if it was a PayPal issue, but being willing to buy from eBay too, yet being unable to buy from consistently reputable dealers makes no sense to me.

Where did you find that DSTT listing? I could only find one listing on Amazon, but there is nothing in stock.

.co.uk and not .com. Regardless, I wouldn't buy a DSTT.

kikuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think a DSTT is not good,it it cheap and also works very well,here is its official website:http://www.ndstt.net/

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
^Yup! Get the Original R4 if you only want the bare minimum (only want to play DS ROMs on a DS phat/lite, don't need updates for anything except DS ROM compatibility); the Acekard 2i if you want something that is reliable, constantly updated, and is still very cheap; and the Supercard DSTWO if you want something more powerful with all the extras.

Whatever it is, please don't buy a new DSTT.

...But, to answer the question:
QUOTE said:
What firmwares have FakeKiller?

Thanks in advance!
Retro's official menus don't, and they are also the best alternative for a DSTT, so just use them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.