Buying a car soon.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
OMG I'm a total BMW freak. Love bimmers, just so nice and good performance. Plus they have good luxury sedan kinds of stuff. But M3's, damn man. But still, every bimmer looks good. I want a bimmer, but at least I have a car, unlike all my friends. Yay, but still I want a BMW.
smile.gif

Fonut

Newcomer
Trophies
50000 Chars.!? WTF!? I don't know a location with
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
If you want a smooth ride, ignore the bmw.
I've driven the new a6 and the e60 5series (can't talk you about the nissan though as they're pretty much non-existant around here) and even without the sports package the bmw is a much firmer ride.
The beamer on the other hand feels more agile, and as soon as you get behind the wheel you feel like everything is where it should be (seating position, position of the wheel, pedals etc., it's more of a drivers car) Are the cars manual or automatic? And are they petrol or diesel? It also depends on which engine they have as well as the priorities of your father.

regards

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Fonut said:
If you want a smooth ride, ignore the bmw.
I've driven the new a6 and the e60 5series (can't talk you about the nissan though as they're pretty much non-existant around here) and even without the sports package the bmw is a much firmer ride.
The beamer on the other hand feels more agile, and as soon as you get behind the wheel you feel like everything is where it should be (seating position, position of the wheel, pedals etc., it's more of a drivers car) Are the cars manual or automatic? And are they petrol or diesel? It also depends on which engine they have as well as the priorities of your father.

regards
It's meant for the family, so they are looking for Automatic, easy to drive, smooth ride. They would prefer that it uses gasonline instead of diesel. Also, our crappy old car was ok with regular fuel. From my understanding, these cars need premium fuel, right? My dad also looked at the Audi A4, wondering if it might be ok with regular fuel.

Fonut

Newcomer
Trophies
50000 Chars.!? WTF!? I don't know a location with
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Well BMW's petrol engines (especially the straight 6's, used in the 523i to 530i) are peaches. Wonderful engines, they sound great and are smooth as silk, while audi are producing great engines as well you can't neclect the fact that bmw stands for "bavarian MOTOR works" but this is the priorities thing again, if your dad wants a car that's good and sporty to drive he should go for the bmw, if he wants more of a comfortable car i suppose the audi would be the better solution.

You'd probably have to use premium fuel with all the cars (again i can't tell you about the g35) and as you live in uzbekistan I believe the fuel quality is different as well therefore i can't give you 100% correct information. It really depends on which engine your dad chooses.
Around here an average a4 audi can handle the second lowest petrol. (we have 91, 95, 98, 100 octane) Of course if you want a stronger engine you'd need more quality in your fuel.

regards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.