Gaming buying a 2nd console xbox360.. but!

eternity575

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
heya everyone..
as the wii is kinda slow on good rlss lately.. ive figured out i need to buy a second console.
xbox360 comes to mind..
but i was wondering.. is there a software-only solution for backups? or do i need to solder yet another chip?
thnx!
nyanya.gif
grog.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Software solution for all drives apart from the hitachi v79. Everything except for the hitachi v79 can be flashed to play backups by software only , hitachi 79 requires you to fit a passkey to it , before you can do the flash.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not sure if you can tell what drive your getting from the batch number. You could always buy it, check the drive and if its the wrong one take it back. You can tell what drive you have from the shape of it when you eject it

http://www.biline.ca/X-Box/360/allthreedvdsf360.jpg

I think theirs also the benq drive as well, not sure if that's a different shape. Be warned though that its always risky going on live with a backup as you can be banned for life.

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not sure if you can tell what drive your getting from the batch number. You could always buy it, check the drive and if its the wrong one take it back. You can tell what drive you have from the shape of it when you eject it

http://www.biline.ca/X-Box/360/allthreedvdsf360.jpg

I think theirs also the benq drive as well, not sure if that's a different shape. Be warned though that its always risky going on live with a backup as you can be banned for life.

Philips = BenQ.
If you check every game you download you should be fine.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all