Buy something? Fundraising for a friend's ftm chest surgery!

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
A friend of mine is a transsexual and he is currently going through the surgery to get his female top bits removed. It's not covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Program, and he needs to save money for this. I'm helping by auctioning off some of my extra things. 25% of the proceeds go to Tyler's fund!

A Picture of Tyler:
188126_173637349363360_7816944_n.jpg

I have:
Final Fantasy 3 for the DS (all things unlocked, all spells, armours, and job classes mastered) - at the beginning of the story.

Pokemon Platinum for the DS (all 493 shiny Pokemon loaded onto the game)

Dragon Quest Monsters for the DS (all items, all monstered unlocked in the library)

Spectrobes 1 and 2 DS (all items, all geos, max money)

144 Guitar Picks (free shipping!)

1000 Guitar Picks - free shipping if you are in the United States/Canada and $13 elsewhere!

Here's the linkypoo:
My Ebay Page

Edit: Here's his donation page if you want to make a donation directly!

I also have an M3i Zero and a 2 gigabyte microSD card for sale. Contact me for that - PM me.

I still carve stamps - so anything is doable! I also have Strange Journey for the DS with the music cd. I'm willing to let that go for $30 USD.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you just set up a donation link? I really am not interested in the items (sorry, I have most of the games and I don't play the guitar) but I would love to donate some money.

Good luck!

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, the ebay link is to my "about me" page. You'd see the items on the left hand side.
biggrin.gif
Also added the direct donation thing - but hoping that some of you are interested in my games. (It's a bonus, you see?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night